Mayweather is not just an A Level Athlete, but an A Level Troll.Conor is not at his level, C level!!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We seen floyd trying to act mature....and I think people forgot how great of a troll he is.

Lately he has been calling out McTapper aka Mystic tap....and he is already rustling Conor and all the Conor fanboys.

His trolling is on a whole other level....McTapper is not even close when it comes to trolling.....Not only is he a C level athlete but he is also a C level troll.

Trust me Im an A level troll so I know what Im talking about..I recognize greatness and Mayweather is A level.

The man just started trolling this last day...and already he has taken over MMA/BoXing/Social Media/ESPN etc. He is on his way to a $100+ million payout by destroying the most overrated fighter of our time, Conor.

This is a true A Level Troll, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Stay rustled, Conor Nuthuggers.

floyd-mayweather.gif

2472E6DF00000578-2897976-image-a-4_1420536530673.jpg

Last edited:
Is he really giving 10k to the best caption? Brb got some writing to do.

We seen floyd trying to act mature....and I think people forgot how great of a troll he is.

Lately he has been calling out McTapper aka Mystic tap....and he is already rustling Conor and all the Conor fanboys.

His trolling is a whole other level....McTapper is not even close when it comes to trolling.....Not only is he a C level athlete but he is also a C level troll.

Trust me Im an A level troll so I know what Im talking about..I recognize greatness and Mayweather is A level.

The man just started trolling this last day...and already he has taken over MMA/BoXing/Social Media/ESPN etc. He is on his way to a $100+ million payout by destroying the most overrated fighter of our time, Conor.

This is a true A Level Troll, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Stay rustled, Conor Nuthuggers.

floyd-mayweather.gif

2472E6DF00000578-2897976-image-a-4_1420536530673.jpg

Think about Conor much? Holy shit dude...

Just when you think that Conor fans are really bad... Remember there's this guy (TS) who is hugging them Mayweather nuts shamelessly.

TS is so stupid he thinks Floyd is doing this to troll Conor fans on a forum he's never heard of.

<36>

Obviously Floyd is hyping up the fight.

He's doing exactly what Conor wants him to do.

raw

I came just to see Leeroy Jenkins AV

Conor > Mayweather in all aspects of life.

Wew lad, I haven't seen this much TEARS since the #DomiNATEion...

A) 49-0 vs a guy who #QUIT to his opponent 3 times LEL

B) $300Mil per fight vs a guy who has to LIE about making 5Mil LEL

C) All American vs a guy from some little irrelevant island LEL

D) All time sports great vs a guy who's a mere fad in a pseudo sport LEL

The Gr8 #TRIGGERING continues

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Yea. He created a character that made him verrrrry rich by making people want to see him lose. As pretty boy Floyd no one really cared that he was possibly the best boxer on earth.

As Money Mayweather he became the only talked about boxer outside of Pacman.....who became his big nemesis.

TS is so stupid he thinks Floyd is doing this to troll Conor fans on a forum he's never heard of.

<36>

raw
I mentioned in the OP that he is doing this to get 100 million from beating this overrated fighter.

He is trolling Conor fans on his way to 100 million....Don't deny it.

Stay rustled.

Conor is the B side...He will be happy with 15 million, considering the UFC doesn't pay him shit lol.

I'd like to win the $10,000 but how do you caption a video?

Yeah but he's a woman beater. That's pretty much the same as a pedophile in my book AKA he could burn in a fire and I couldn't give two shits.

I mentioned in the OP that he is doing this to get 100 million from beating this overrated fighter.

He is trolling Conor fans on his way to 100 million....Don't deny it.

Stay rustled.

Conor is the B side...He will be happy with 15 million, considering the UFC doesn't pay him shit lol.

Rustled by what? Conor fans want this fight. We're loving every minute of it.

LOl at Conor getting $15m.

You silly boy.

<36>

raw
Floyd would literally flush every dollar Conor has made down the toilet and not think twice.

LMAO Floyd is making conor fanboys angry as fuck

Back