Mayweather hit with 8 charges

just the long arm of the law trying to own another human and get them in the system.......

A. i bet the woman instigated the whole thing and was throwing it in Floyds face that she was seeing someone else

B. i bet she did something in the "physical altercation" as well, so it should be mutual combat, but no cops ever care what role a woman plays in the dispute.

C. a felony for "stealing" an iphone???? i bet floyd pays for the fucking thing much like he paid for the house that the woman lives in

D. since when are you not allowed to tell your kids what to do??? go clean your room, dont call the cops etc.........

This whole thing smells rotten and i hope floyd comes out of it ok regardless of whether he boxes again or not.

just the long arm of the law trying to own another human and get them in the system.......

A. i bet the woman instigated the whole thing and was throwing it in Floyds face that she was seeing someone else

B. i bet she did something in the "physical altercation" as well, so it should be mutual combat, but no cops ever care what role a woman plays in the dispute.

C. a felony for "stealing" an iphone???? i bet floyd pays for the fucking thing much like he paid for the house that the woman lives in

D. since when are you not allowed to tell your kids what to do??? go clean your room, dont call the cops etc.........

This whole thing smells rotten and i hope floyd comes out of it ok regardless of whether he boxes again or not.

There's a difference between me breaking into your car and taking your iPhone, and me kicking your ass and taking it.

Unfortunately, the law doesn't revolve around your shitty uninformed bets.

You May fans need to attack the real problem instead of just trying to make him look innocent. He did something wrong. No question about it. The real problem is that the potential punishment is beyond excessive.

twat.jpg

Night Night... Keep your butt hole tight...

There's a difference between me breaking into your car and taking your iPhone, and me kicking your ass and taking it.

Unfortunately, the law doesn't revolve around your shitty uninformed bets.

You May fans need to attack the real problem instead of just trying to make him look innocent. He did something wrong. No question about it. The real problem is that the potential punishment is beyond excessive.

read the new details... she came home and they argued and she called the cops and tried to have the cops remove HIM from his own house after he had given her money to put under a kids pillow.

thats nuts right there and would infuriate me... add some texts to and from a new lover on a phone im sure floyd pays for and voila

youve got one upset dude

he needs to kick that bitch to the curb and chill out but he doesnt need to spend 34 years in prison

read the new details... she came home and they argued and she called the cops and tried to have the cops remove HIM from his own house after he had given her money to put under a kids pillow.

thats nuts right there and would infuriate me... add some texts to and from a new lover on a phone im sure floyd pays for and voila

youve got one upset dude

he needs to kick that bitch to the curb and chill out but he doesnt need to spend 34 years in prison

Those details mean nothing if the end result was that May physically assaulted her, threatened to kill her and her boyfriend, and threatened his children to keep them from calling the police before taking the iphone...

May was absolutely in the wrong.. from Mays own mouth in reference to Diego Corrales shortly after he hospitalized his girl " It's never right to hit a woman. "

Those details mean nothing if the end result was that May physically assaulted her, threatened to kill her and her boyfriend, and threatened his children to keep them from calling the police before taking the iphone...

May was absolutely in the wrong.. from Mays own mouth in reference to Diego Corrales shortly after he hospitalized his girl " It's never right to hit a woman. "

Listen man, anyone can say anything...it doesn't mean anything. Obviously Mayweather didn't do anything and I doubt he even did the Indian Rope Burn to her wrist as she claims in the charges.

Obviously he didn't do anything to her or else the charges would have been WAY WAY WORSE. Just look at the charges in the filing...its probably exaggerated x10 as they always are....and it's still seems fairly "light" which in reality proabably means he did nothing at all. They were proabably desperate because she had no visible injuries, bruises etc so they knew they had no evidence that Mayweather even touch her so they had to think up frivilous things like

- stealing an iphone
- indian rope burn
- threatening to spank his son

Pretty Boy would be very popular behind bars.

he'd whoop ass on anyone that lays a finger on him

but he probably wouldn't have to live around the common prisoners. he'd have his own section of the prison all to himself like in the movie goodfellas when they're all making spaghetti sauce and shit

well give me a break, you really think floyd "hit" her or they got into a scuffle and were grabbing and pushing pulling etc....

im pretty confident if floyd with his shatter bones hands hit her, she would still be in the hospital.

that cliche its never right to hit a woman has some merit but when they get out of line and instigate a confrontation both verbally and physically, sometimes shit happens.

well give me a break, you really think floyd "hit" her or they got into a scuffle and were grabbing and pushing pulling etc....

im pretty confident if floyd with his shatter bones hands hit her, she would still be in the hospital.

that cliche its never right to hit a woman has some merit but when they get out of line and instigate a confrontation both verbally and physically, sometimes shit happens.

you have had me laughing out loud on this thread. good stuff.

Floyd has hit women in the past. Once in the middle of a club, he beat up two women at the same time.. he paid them both off afterward.. let's not pretend he's mike tyson. Floyd is a little man.. he has never... never.. never been a devastating puncher.. he is a guy that pecks away at you until you have nothing left.

So no.. he would not do a lot of damage to a girl in a few second assault. I dont recall him breaking a single opponents bones(nose jaw eye socket) over his entire career and he gets 12 rounds to beat on them.

That said, she did go to the hospital and it was for more than an "indian rope burn" treatment.

Coming Soon to PPV:

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs The US Legal System!!!

And on the undercard:

Roger Mayweather vs The English Language!!!

he'd whoop ass on anyone that lays a finger on him

but he probably wouldn't have to live around the common prisoners. he'd have his own section of the prison all to himself like in the movie goodfellas when they're all making spaghetti sauce and shit

1. this isnt a movie
2. mayweather isnt mafia
3. he's gonna pay/extorted for protection if he does go in jail.. probably from gang members... cause he will get raped, please believe it.

I don't really like mayweather
but this shit is ridiculous, she tried to get him arrested on similar charges in '03, and then came out and admitted that she was lying because she was jealous and paranoid.

And since when did "money mayweather" have to steal iphones? He probably carries around enough cash to buy a dozen.

Hopefully these charges are dropped.

Floyd has hit women in the past. Once in the middle of a club, he beat up two women at the same time.. he paid them both off afterward.. let's not pretend he's mike tyson. Floyd is a little man.. he has never... never.. never been a devastating puncher.. he is a guy that pecks away at you until you have nothing left.

So no.. he would not do a lot of damage to a girl in a few second assault. I dont recall him breaking a single opponents bones(nose jaw eye socket) over his entire career and he gets 12 rounds to beat on them.

That said, she did go to the hospital and it was for more than an "indian rope burn" treatment.

devastating puncher??? he is a pro boxer allegedly "hitting" a woman..... if my 14 year old cousin hit a 130lb woman(give or take 10 lbs on josie harris) she would be out cold and messed up!

he hasnt broken bones because they wear GLOVES

3. he's gonna pay/extorted for protection if he does go in jail.. probably from gang members... cause he will get raped, please believe it.

yeah because hes going to stay at a maximum security prison filled with gangs? :icon_neut hes "Money" Mayweather, he'll probably do time in a hotel.

The sad thing is that Mayweather actually took the domestic assault to a decision.

devastating puncher??? he is a pro boxer allegedly "hitting" a woman..... if my 14 year old cousin hit a 130lb woman(give or take 10 lbs on josie harris) she would be out cold and messed up!

he hasnt broken bones because they wear GLOVES

Tell the whole gloves analogy to Roberto Duran..

Floyd isnt a a guy that people run from because of his power.. He has made a career out of using peoples aggression to compensate for his lack of power.

Back