Mayweather hit with 8 charges

Sounds like BS...robbery? of an iphone? lol

Just a relationship gone sour I suppose

I'm no fan of Mayweather but this thing sounds so stupid...basically it was just a domestic dispute probably like every family had in the 50s.

And what parents never threatened to beat their kids? Probably 100% of parents have spanked their kids.

Not saying its right to spank you kids or steal iphones but this is just ridiculous

Last edited:
Sounds like BS...robbery? of an iphone? lol

Just a relationship gone sour I suppose
It's ridiculous how they are stacking up all those charges, up to 28 years for hitting her and taking her phone? People get less for killing someone.

It's ridiculous how they are stacking up all those charges, up to 28 years for that? People get less for killing someone.

yeah exactly...I bet over 50% of relationships have the same problems.

Look how many wives or husbands get into fights and one of them takes off with the "family" car that belongs to either the husband or the wife? And here the guy took an iphone and getting charged for robbery? wtf?

Basically its ruining a whole family and many lives including the children with these ridiculous charges

Pretty Boy would be very popular behind bars.

looks like pbf will have to "apologize" to the gays in jail

he also got charged for something along the line of threatening and coercing his son..., its not just stealing an iphone

he also got charged for something along the line of threatening and coercing his son..., its not just stealing an iphone

yes, he said he was going to "beat" his son's "ass" aka spanking

its pretty obvious these charges are retarded but it doesn't matter cause im oretty sure he's gonna get off anyways with even a public defender

Why is it so obvious that these charges are retarded?

I could easily see this moron assaulting the girl and then telling the kids he'd beat their asses if they called 911. That's what the reason is being given behind him threatening them. People, Mayweather is a jackass. His dad and uncle or jackasses. He was raised by them, which is a pretty good recipe for him to grow up to be just like them. The guy's a thug. None of this sounds ridiculous or surprising.

I hope they throw the book at him. Not like he's planning on doing anything noteworthy in boxing ever again anyway.

I could easily see this moron assaulting the girl and then telling the kids he'd beat their asses if they called 911. That's what the reason is being given behind him threatening them. People, Mayweather is a jackass. His dad and uncle or jackasses. He was raised by them, which is a pretty good recipe for him to grow up to be just like them. The guy's a thug. None of this sounds ridiculous or surprising.

I hope they throw the book at him. Not like he's planning on doing anything noteworthy in boxing ever again anyway.

There's only so-many times they let you get away with the same ol shit... see George Michael.

Oh schnap!

"Sense some angry responses in your future, i do." (Yoda)

Listen man, if all they got out of the dispute was:

1) stealing an iphone
2) saying he'd "beat" his kid's "ass"
3) giving his ex-gf an "indian rope burn"

then im pretty sure its total BS. Think about it...they try their hardest and all they could come up with was "stealing an iphone", and im pretty sure that's "stretching" it....

and what's the "and or throwing her to the floor and/or striking her with a fist and/or twisting her arm"

Well there's a pretty big difference between punching someone in the face or doing an "indian rope burn" to her arm...and they can't even figure it out what he did?

Sounds like total BS...like 100% fictitious

This is what probably happened....

She just thought "oh I need some money"

Last edited:
they'll get dropped these are BS charges..

you can be charged with a crime for telling your child your are gonna spank them? I'm fucked. I have to say that shit at least a dozen times a day. It's called parenting.

It's ridiculous how they are stacking up all those charges, up to 28 years for hitting her and taking her phone? People get less for killing someone.

He'd have trouble ducking people in the slammer, "nighty night,keep ya butt hole tight".

Listen man, if all they got out of the dispute was:

1) stealing an iphone
2) saying he'd "beat" his kid's "ass"
3) giving his ex-gf an "indian rope burn"

then im pretty sure its total BS. Think about it...they try their hardest and all they could come up with was "stealing an iphone", and im pretty sure that's "stretching" it....

and what's the "and or throwing her to the floor and/or striking her with a fist and/or twisting her arm"

Well there's a pretty big difference between punching someone in the face or doing an "indian rope burn" to her arm...and they can't even figure it out what he did?

Sounds like total BS...like 100% fictitious

This is what probably happened....

She just thought "oh I need some money"
that's fucking stupid.. his own son said he was striking and kicking Josie.

That said, a person that commits manslaughter typically get 5-10. A person that rapes a kid typically get < 10. Mayweather is potentially looking at 28 years and that is ridiculous.. Diego Corrales broke his girlfriends jaw and served < 2. This should be like 30-60 days and probation tops.

you can be charged with a crime for telling your child your are gonna spank them? I'm fucked. I have to say that shit at least a dozen times a day. It's called parenting.

If your telling them you will beat their ass if they call the police while your beating their mom, then yeah.

Back