Mayweather-Habib boxing match?

Why would you watch khabib box

Floyd won’t fight a ufc fighter anytime soon. He may start an mma organization though or fight in Japan

No he won't he already changed the casuals opinion of him doing what he did with McGregor, if something like this happens again he will be coming to kill like he did with Tenshin after Tenshin pissed him off.

He won't leave the door open to another "he lasted 10 RDS with one of the greatest Boxers if all time" narrative plus he'll go out with a quick decisive finish further dispelling all the preconceived notions the casuals had about him leading up to the Conor fight and leaving that as their lasting memory of him.

This happens whether it be Jorge, Khabib or even Conor again.

I think the only reason he let it go 10 is because of the huge bets he placed on himself to KO him before 10.

I think the only reason he let it go 10 is because of the huge bets he placed on himself to KO him before 10.

If you search my history you can find the in-depth version of my theory but the gist is Floyd used Conor to change his perception among casuals and have this be his lasting memory.

People felt robbed by the Pac fight so he made sure they felt they got there moneys worth here and left happy and entertained.

Stood right in front of and walked Conor down dispelling the "all he does is run" and "he's afraid to fight" myths.

Stopped Conor dispelling the "He can't finish" myth.

Made Conor look like a passable Boxer because imo I think he wanted to set up a chance to collaborate with him in the future either co-promoting Conor in future Boxing events or an MMA endevour together.

He completly changes how casuals who had never really seen him fight and just parroted BS they heard other people saying and left with people seeing him as an entertaining fighter who walked down MMA's "heaviest hitter" and took the fight too him until he wilted under the pressure.

Back