Media Mayweather CEO Responds to McGregor, 'Come Get 2nd Ass Whooping!'

It'd make more sense if you said "he'll never be able to hang with Khabib and won't become champ again" but you're insinuating that he wouldn't even have success against the top 10 at LW.

Let's not sit here and act like this wouldn't be re-done on most of the top 10.

At the time current LW champ Eddie Alvarez getting KO'd
View attachment 588107
Current interim LW champion Dustin Poirier getting KO'd.
View attachment 588111

I understand Dustin has improved greatly, but I don't think the Conor that fought Dustin would beat Jose Aldo. Conor is still a hard match up for Poirier and he'd probably KO him again. Dustin tends to get KO'd by fast, hard hitting south paws.

Khabib
Dustin Poirier
Tony Ferguson
Conor McGregor
Donald Cerrone
Justin Gaethje
Al Iaquinta
Edson Barboza
Anthony Pettis
Kevin Lee
Paul Felder

If you can really look at guys like Paul Felder, Anthony Pettis, Edson Barboza, Al Iaquinta, Donald Cerrone, and Kevin Lee and claim that they all beat Conor easily, then I don't know what to say.

The only offensive grappler in there is Kevin Lee. His cardio is worse than Conor's and he's already been chinned.

Al Iaquinta is tough but he got dropped several times his last fight and always looks to stand and bang.

Paul Felder got out classed by Edson Barboza in a UD

Anthony Pettis struggles against pressure strikers like Tony Ferguson. Also got out struck by Edson Barboza

Edson Barboza has been KO'd stiff several times and throws the same strikes every fight.
If only Conor was as confident in his abilities as you are.

Floyd was taking it easy on him when they fought.
McGimmick is all talk nowadays. The UFC has already passed him by. After his loss to Floyd and Khabib ran through him, no one except for his diehard loyal fans even think about him anymore.
I used to be one of them but I could do without ever seeing him fight or hearing about him again.

Yet here you are with Conor on your mind just like a little school girl.

Nice rebuttal

What I expected from a hater who spews out random bull shit
Except it isn't random. It certainly isn't anything 'pro-Conor' but just because you, some fan boy over the Internet who doesn't agree with it doesn't mean it is random. Thanks for the compliment though, it usually doesn't take much to put you leprechauns in place :)

It'd make more sense if you said "he'll never be able to hang with Khabib and won't become champ again" but you're insinuating that he wouldn't even have success against the top 10 at LW.

Let's not sit here and act like this wouldn't be re-done on most of the top 10.

At the time current LW champ Eddie Alvarez getting KO'd
View attachment 588107
Current interim LW champion Dustin Poirier getting KO'd.
View attachment 588111

I understand Dustin has improved greatly, but I don't think the Conor that fought Dustin would beat Jose Aldo. Conor is still a hard match up for Poirier and he'd probably KO him again. Dustin tends to get KO'd by fast, hard hitting south paws.

Khabib
Dustin Poirier
Tony Ferguson
Conor McGregor
Donald Cerrone
Justin Gaethje
Al Iaquinta
Edson Barboza
Anthony Pettis
Kevin Lee
Paul Felder

If you can really look at guys like Paul Felder, Anthony Pettis, Edson Barboza, Al Iaquinta, Donald Cerrone, and Kevin Lee and claim that they all beat Conor easily, then I don't know what to say.

The only offensive grappler in there is Kevin Lee. His cardio is worse than Conor's and he's already been chinned.

Al Iaquinta is tough but he got dropped several times his last fight and always looks to stand and bang.

Paul Felder got out classed by Edson Barboza in a UD

Anthony Pettis struggles against pressure strikers like Tony Ferguson. Also got out struck by Edson Barboza

Edson Barboza has been KO'd stiff several times and throws the same strikes every fight.
That was the Conor that focused 100% on the martial arts and said that partying is bad for the soul. Today's Conor focuses on drinking, partying, and selling whiskey. He gets drunk at press conferences like a week before his weight cut for fucks sake. The Conor in those pictures doesn't exist anymore. Today's Conor gets handled by the top 10.

Except it isn't random. It certainly isn't anything 'pro-Conor' but just because you, some fan boy over the Internet who doesn't agree with it doesn't mean it is random. Thanks for the compliment though, it usually doesn't take much to put you leprechauns in place :)

Like I said, if it was a logical claim then I wouldn't respond.

upload_2019-5-25_12-33-3.png

You already got destroyed within the first reply anyways, lol

Says who? You? Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo :)

"Not many fighters in the top 10 that he can beat anyway."

"Yup. There is no way he can beat the interim champ Dustin Poirier."

Kind of takes away the whole argument doesn't it bud. I'll sleep real well tonight. As long as I win a sherdog argument, I will be a happy man. That's all life is about

"Not many fighters in the top 10 that he can beat anyway."

"Yup. There is no way he can beat the interim champ Dustin Poirier."

Kind of takes away the whole argument doesn't it bud. I'll sleep real well tonight. As long as I win a sherdog argument, I will be a happy man. That's all life is about
Spoken like a true Sherdogger!

Comment section just roasting Ellerbe's nostrils

<36>

If Conor goes, this fight would be a disaster.
Conor is not that "unbeaten MMA fighter who was on fire"
He would be a fighter who was humiliated both in the ring and in the octagon.

No one (but the most rabid Conor fans) would want to see that fight. And even they know Conor would lose.

The difference is that FLoyd will not try to hold back in the first few rounds. Everyone will know the gig is up

I'd rather watch Conor vs Paulie. Nobody wants to see Floyd sparring Conor again.

Conor vs Paulie is the money fight for Conor now.

You (and I) rather watch Conor vs. Paulie, but you know far more people will pay to watch Floyd spar Conor than Conor against who's that Paulie guy?

Didn't Conor say he would beat Floyd the first time??? Personally, I think Floyd took it really easy on him to try to give people their money's worth (by the way an absolute joke of a fight). The second time would be a slaughter but if they both get paid they both win regardless. Its all business...

He doesn’t deserve it. He still needs to tank Mayweather for the first payday

If they rematch in boxing May stops Conor in the first two rounds. No mercy this time. Just business

Back