Mayhem Miller thinks he's fighting JOSH Barnett...

OMG what a lame mofo..
He's playing a role though (very poorly must i add)
TS don't you think his trainning partners would correct him on who's he's fighting ?
Jason Miller is one very sad individual.. and i'm not saying just because of the drugs and police problems.
He is just sad and petty and abviously neurotic if not a psycopath already (reaching thise levels of crazyness and awkwardness)
I don't think hes fully aware of how unfunny and cringe worthy he's coming off
I'll watch the fight just for the lolz.

Comedic gold right there. Nice vid Mr. Miller.

The out ro was classic too.....

"I like women.....with big butts"

Dang son!

Naaa you must be kiddin calling that stupid shit comedy gold. What are you 12 ?
U slow kid ?

How many drugs do you need to achieve his level?

If somehow Mayhem manages to make it to the cage in his current state of mind and finishes Barnat tho...i'd be like....
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Can't tell if Mayhem or Fat Albert...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Going the Alexander Emelianenko route, atleast he hasn't raped anybody yet.

At first I thinking that he will easly sub Barnatt.
After watching that video I'm not really that sure.
Damn Mayhem.

Well, if he truly does believe he's fighting Josh Barnett he'll be thrilled to find out he has to fight a smaller guy.

Mayhem talking trash about Josh Barnett and catch wrestling, at least the fight is outside the US, this vid would probably cause a US commission to revoke his license.

Mayhem's an idiot and I'd rather not hear from him any more and prefer he have no association with MMA.

i think this is all shtick. he can't get over the fact that he's no longer a good fighter, and has nothing else to turn to, but acting like a jackass for attention. do not care who he fights. even if it was josh barnett.

What kind of promotion would sign this basket case?

Can mayhem fight every month or every week without dying....

Back