Media Mayhem Miller on the BMF fight, Nate Diaz, Israel

I knew I wouldn't make it 1 page without an incel response. Thanks for not letting me down. Thats sherdog

Not liking fake tits makes you an incel now?

Mayhem has moments that where he goes from full retard out of his mind to "ok i'm a serious person who can make sense and say something somewhat intelligent" ...wish he could control it better.

I am sure Jason can be a great Youtuber,plus after watching the video more I am truely impresed how smart Mayhem is,right now I truely start to believe that being crazy and being genius are very close

Mayhem is acting anything but normal here. Seems insanely overly self conscious, and more concerned with constantly pantomiming that he has some sort of witty joke he's playing out because he can't simply look someone in the eyes and speak like a human. The guy is mentally broken.

The constant expression shifts are just painful to watch.
It's not his fault, the tits next to him had their own gravitational pull and effected his mental clarity. Similar to what astronauts go through after extended space travel and re-entry into the atmosphere.

Not liking fake tits makes you an incel now?
Not at all but I'm seeing a pattern that most of them will shit on just about any female and find something wrong even if they were natural. That's where the memes pointy elbows, would not bang come from.

Not at all but I'm seeing a pattern that most of them will shit on just about any female and find something wrong even if they were natural. That's where the memes pointy elbows, would not bang come from.

I'm aware of the meme, but there is a difference between people needlessly nitpicking the appearance of women and someone not liking fake tits.

God, he does look to be in a good state of mind. But that is how crazy gets ya. Mayhem will look ten times the intellectual both Diazes look combined on any given day, but then all of a sudden he'll urinate on a baby. Shit just happens

STOP CALLING ME MAYHEM!!

152_mayhem_1.0.jpg
t9ClTty.gif

"His name isn't fucking Mayhem."
"His name isn't fucking Mayhem."
"His name isn't fucking Mayhem?"
"...I thought his name was Mayhem."

Mayhem out of jail and into the first big titty chick he sees like

DRUN2l4.gif
Eeey, that's the first gif I ever edited. Still don't know why I reversed it, but god it still makes me laugh, like Jake never even saw him.

for those who don't know the backstory, those guys fought eachother before this took place, and mayhem had shields in a DEEP choke at the end of the second or third round, can't remember. and had there been two more seconds, shields would have gone out or tapped. guaranteed. both guys know this, which is why mayhem went right to him, and asked for a rematch, because mayhem knows he had that fight in the bag. oh well, that's why rounds have time-limits lol.
Yeah that was just a friendly challenge but the Diaz crew went nuts. Good times

Back