Media Mayhem Miller on the BMF fight, Nate Diaz, Israel

Oh it is Christmas today. I have been looking for a copy of this forever.
I searched "Mayhem Miller" and then clicked "gif" on the Google images... There were plenty, but I was after that one.

This was a close second.

4l2b0m_jpg.gif

Mayhem sounds and looks good!

Really good to see. Felt bad for him over the past few years.

I searched "Mayhem Miller" and then clicked "gif" on the Google images... There were plenty, but I was after that one.

This was a close second.

4l2b0m_jpg.gif
This is just the best shitty facial expression you can make tho:

DRUN2l4.gif

Just look at this beautiful douche-move. Myewp.

In related news Ezzo brand pizza toppings has initiated a nationwide recall on some bad pepperoni slices.....
I'm 99% sure one of those chicks had imitated the recall after one ruptured as her pimp punctured it too hard with the bicycle pump he was going to.inflate the titty with.

Mayhem looks much better than he has in the past. It’s nice to see..

Bro some of the chicks I've banged in my life have nipples that look like they were donated via a corpse and stocked on by Dr Frankenstein, but it's the fact they did it in the first place that made me go for it...

The more warped and deformed, the more stuff they will do. Possibly under negotiable circumstances, but wtf do I care?

<14>{<tongue}
<Y2JSmirk>

I ended up watching this whole video because I enjoyed watching Mayhem looking like he has turned a corner and appearing mentally healthier.

I can imagine him saying that he has a relaxed brain. He needs to retire and do voice overs for Family guy. He could play a good bum, drunk, or meat head. This is coming from someone that loves Mayhem

Bro, some of the chicks I've banged in my life have nipples that look like they were donated via a corpse and stitched on by Dr Frankenstein, but it's the fact they did it in the first place that made me go for it...

The more warped and deformed, the more stuff they will do. Possibly under negotiable circumstances, but wtf do I care?

<14>{<tongue}
Totally agree. Something about a woman seeking out giant tittays does the trick for me.

And your nipple breakdown is epic.
<Goldie11>

Mayhem is acting anything but normal here. Seems insanely overly self conscious, and more concerned with constantly pantomiming that he has some sort of witty joke he's playing out because he can't simply look someone in the eyes and speak like a human. The guy is mentally broken.

The constant expression shifts are just painful to watch.

Wow the girl should be interviewed not this clown

first off, helen yee is fine. second, mayhem does look to be in a better mental state of mind. hopefully he stays that way.
So you are not down for the CMF fight?

Mayhem is acting anything but normal here. Seems insanely overly self conscious, and more concerned with constantly pantomiming that he has some sort of witty joke he's playing out because he can't simply look someone in the eyes and speak like a human. The guy is mentally broken.

The constant expression shifts are just painful to watch.

What interview were you watching? That's the most normal and coherent I've seen Mayhem be in many, many years....possibly EVER.

I watched his last interview with that same chick not long ago and he seemed pretty off in that one (he even referenced it in this video). But he sounded completely normal and lucid here. Actually he made some really great points, too. Had nothing but positive things to say about everybody. I mean, the dude is doing really well right now, evidently. And I'm glad to see it.

Thanks for posting. That first picture, just wow. She has the perfect hour-glass figure. Not even talking about the augmented rack, that figure is a genetic marvel.

Photoshop going on in that hour glass figure

Back