Mayhem Miller is the one who started this.

mmmmkay

will save that thread sherbros
Tayy_Lavie-600-4.jpg

She needs to use an Orabrush.

Stinky white film on tongue.
Or she could even just brush her tongue properly. I've had to teach more than a few women to brush their tongue. It seems a good 10-20% of families don't practice tongue brushing. I say this because 10-20% of the women I've fucked had to be taught (and only one had resistance to learning - she refused and left). They were all surprised to find out this was an expectation. Several of them thanked me and told me they'd practice it for the rest of their lives.

There was a time when I literally refused to kiss women until we'd been intimate for some time. Then I pivoted to just bathing women myself on the first date and making sure they brushed their teeth and tongue before fucking them. This was back when most first dates were at my place, lol. I got some strange looks but when women want cock they will take some direction. Since doing the math I've figured out that about 10-20% of women have seemingly never even heard of brushing their tongues.

I think ppl need to talk to each other more about uncomfortable things. And it might be a good idea to wash a woman you don't know before you fuck her. Ideally with a wash cloth - another thing many women don't know anything about. Many pretty women think bathing is just a formality and their looks are sufficient to get whatever cock they want. And they're right most of the time. It's a rare guy who will tell a pretty woman he has to bathe her himself. But I also think pretty women like to not be put on pedestals and want to be told what to do so they admire the directness of your setting conditions for them to get that cock.

Someone should teach this poor lady about oral hygiene, agreed.

Or she could even just brush her tongue properly. I've had to teach more than a few women to brush their tongue. It seems a good 10-20% of families don't practice tongue brushing. I say this because 10-20% of the women I've fucked had to be taught (and only one had resistance to learning - she refused and left). They were all surprised to find out this was an expectation. Several of them thanked me and told me they'd practice it for the rest of their lives.

There was a time when I literally refused to kiss women until we'd been intimate for some time. Then I pivoted to just bathing women myself on the first date and making sure they brushed their teeth and tongue before fucking them. This was back when most first dates were at my place, lol. I got some strange looks but when women want cock they will take some direction. Since doing the math I've figured out that about 10-20% of women have seemingly never even heard of brushing their tongues.

I think ppl need to talk to each other more about uncomfortable things. And it might be a good idea to wash a woman you don't know before you fuck her. Ideally with a wash cloth - another thing many women don't know anything about. Many pretty women think bathing is just a formality and their looks are sufficient to get whatever cock they want. And they're right most of the time. It's a rare guy who will tell a pretty woman he has to bathe her himself. But I also think pretty women like to not be put on pedestals and want to be told what to do so they admire the directness of your setting conditions for them to get that cock.

Exactly bro.

In addition to oral hygiene, don't forget bum hygiene.

I shower after every poop.

And some women don't even do that and try to be intimate with dirty bums.

Foh.

Very good information, thank you for your dedicated research

I don't get anywhere near a woman unless she has soaked for at least one hour in rose water.
<Meh02>

I haven't had this issue too much, but a lot of young women on instagram who like to post pics with their tongues out definitely got that white film on sometimes. There was this young chick, early 20s, I met a the club. I was probably 24 at the time. She was too funky! Breath, body, everything... The smell was like a sharp cheese with a skunk aroma mixed with a bit of shit. One of the first times I actually didn't want to take things further. It's been years since then, and I remember that smell like it was yesterday. Shame, because she was kinda cute. I just didn't return her phone call.

Back