Maycee Barber physically pushed the doctor away last night. Anyone got a gif?

she should have been DQ'd

trash tier personality too basically saying it was just her injury that let roxy win
That 300 lb black guy was in mortal peril after being stiff-armed by a 5"3 girl. DQ her, then harvesting her organs for china is a lenient punishment for being so flippant about the lack of fedora tipping in Teh Octagon.

Why couldn't he just wait for her to sit down?
Cutmen have around 1 minute to work on a bleeding cut, considering how bad she was looking, well, he wanted to use the full minute to do his job, nothing weird seeing fighters get the cutman on them the second the round is gone while still walking.

That 300 lb black guy was in mortal peril after being stiff-armed by a 5"3 girl. DQ her, then harvesting her organs for china is a lenient punishment for being so flippant about the lack of fedora tipping in Teh Octagon.

Why DQ her and harvest her organs? Shouldn't they be doing that too the 300lb guy, I mean it isn't like he got submitted by a 115lb, but getting rocked by a 125lb chick is close enough.

Why when other skin color pushes he gets cut?
F8A42ABE-7E70-4A22-ADD6-A68271A88909.gif

I might have pushed my Dr away diagnosing a couple of my knee injuries. Jerking the thing around and whatnot..

Cutmen have around 1 minute to work on a bleeding cut, considering how bad she was looking, well, he wanted to use the full minute to do his job, nothing weird seeing fighters get the cutman on them the second the round is gone while still walking.
I understand that but fighters tearing their ACL isn’t the norm in a fight.

I get that he didn’t know, I’m not saying he was doing anything wrong. Just not that what he did was something to get up in arms about.

The people in this thread took more offense to it the the cut man.

She never pushed the doctor that I see in this clip.

Hahah I made some of these points in a thread the other night and I think someone mocked me for “thinking I knew more than a medical doctor”. The other thing he doesn’t mention, if you watch the whole clip I think the ringside doctor spends more time checking the pcl. He almost doesn’t seem to check for and acl injury at all.

Back