Maycee Barber physically pushed the doctor away last night. Anyone got a gif?

asides from Varner I don’t think any of them let on they were injured. Maycee made it mad obvious and was basically trying to get the fight stopped imo

Exactly, those guys are fucken monsters for keeping a poker face to still keep going.

Barber obviously wanted a way out or she wanted to put on a dramatic performance just like a fucken Italian/Brazilian soccer player.

She’s proving to be a little bit hard to like isn’t she?

Where’s her one fan ? Had a thread about people hating on her or some shit

I would like his take

Aw yes .. typical Conor hater .

Dude give it up .. cowboy got smoked

Was it a fix? Yes

Was it a dominant performance? Also yes

Mctapper would tap to khabib again and get murked by anyone in the top 5 at any division

Plus mayce barber is young but highly unlikeable. Hope to see her knocked out but can't be bothered to actually watch Wmma ..
Lol, I normally skip past white belt posts but this was kindve funny, in a stupid way

Big black dude was wiping her face as she was walking back to her corner, she shoved him and said "DON'T TOUCH ME". Also lol at the dude who said the fight should have been called when she was bitching about her knee. Must be his first time watching MMA. Was only a couple months ago that Santos fought 5 rounds where his knee was visably buckeling every few minutes, and never said shit. WMMA has a looooong way to go.

View attachment 713917
Is that only because she is a women? I remember when Jamie Varner fought over a full round on a disgustingly broken ankle, even came out his corner for rnd 2 before ref stopped it. Connor vs Holloway torn acl, jones vs santos torn everything etc. Diego was limping after submitting petis and feelong a pop ti be fine moments later.
vlcsnap-2019-01-28-22h51m55s618.png

One last item from last night that sort of stunned me.

When Maycee was heading back to her corner, she literally put her hands on the doctor and pushed him away. As Anik said "She shucked him away". Like how the fuck can you do that? Putting hands on a ref will get your ass in the hot seat, but a fucking doctor?

Anyone got a gif or image of it?
Doctors are given a specific timeframe to examine fighters, unless it's initiated by the referee. He was in the fucking way.

Aw yes .. typical Conor hater .

Dude give it up .. cowboy got smoked

Was it a fix? Yes

Was it a dominant performance? Also yes

Mctapper would tap to khabib again and get murked by anyone in the top 5 at any division

Plus mayce barber is young but highly unlikeable. Hope to see her knocked out but can't be bothered to actually watch Wmma ..

Conor? Huh? I don’t know what happened, but none of that has anything to do with what I said. I’m confused. Technical difficulties?

She never pushed the doctor that I see in this clip.

She never pushed the doctor that I see in this clip.

As far as I see in the fight replay, she did not shove a doctor, but she did push away the cut-man who came to her to wipe away blood at the end of rd2 as she was walking back to her stool, saying "Don't push me" as she pushed him. He was just doing his job he is paid to do, she is a bad tempered girl who just wasn't liking the fact she was LOSING the fight, badly, (with or without a duff knee).

She isn't doing herself any favors acting like a frigging Diva and she's 20! This is shades of Rousey in attitude and behavior. Just my view.

Holy shit. Teaching with a fake black belt in jiu jitsu.

I remember these types of scam artists back in the 90s, when the grappling craze hit. They were shamed out of existence, at the very least.

Scam. Artist.

asides from Varner I don’t think any of them let on they were injured. Maycee made it mad obvious and was basically trying to get the fight stopped imo
Exactly, those guys are fucken monsters for keeping a poker face to still keep going.

Barber obviously wanted a way out or she wanted to put on a dramatic performance just like a fucken Italian/Brazilian soccer player.
So what you're saying is that she wasn't hurt and was faking a way out or an excuse. That explains why after the doc checked on her, he let her fight cuz he probably figured it wasn't injured at all.

FrenchAnnualDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

Oh, fuck me, people are overreacting about this.

It wasn't that bad at all. The dude was putting a cloth over her face and trying to wipe the blood away while she was walking to her corner. I can see how that would have been annoying. He chould have just waited until she sat down.

It's not like she really showed him either. She just pushed his hands away lol.

That fake black belt thing is funny though if ture.

Back