Maycee Barber Lashes Out at Octagon Doctor for His Actions and Comments

Did the doctor do anything wrong?

• Total voters
This fight should have been stopped before the 3rd round started.

According to their social media accounts Barber and her Dad will be taking the doctor to court....

Lmfao.

Is this a joke? If not could someone provide a link? Don't know the details but I'd think the doctor is indemnified by the athletic commission. And they both have insurance. Suing a doctor is terrible form if someone wants to continue in the fight game.

Last edited:
Good point about may as well tell her opponent to target the knee.

Is this a joke? If not could someone provide a link? Don't know the details but I'd think the doctor is indemnified by the athletic commission. Suing a doctor is terrible form if someone wants to continue in the fight game.

No I saw it on her Dad’s social media Twitter I believe. Let me look for a link, just give me a few. If I’m wrong I’ll own it.

GettyImages-1132363523-1024x683.jpg

Is this a joke? If not could someone provide a link? Don't know the details but I'd think the doctor is indemnified by the athletic commission. And they both have insurance. Suing a doctor is terrible form if someone wants to continue in the fight game.

I was wrong. That’s my entirely my fuckup. It was kind of a convoluted situation involving a fake account and it appears that I drunkenly misread the social media exchange. The imposter with the fake account is in fact who Barber was referring to, not the physician. My apologies.

I was wrong. That’s my entirely my fuckup. It was kind of a convoluted situation involving a fake account and it appears that I drunkenly misread the social media exchange. The imposter with the fake account is in fact who Barber was referring to, not the physician. My apologies.

Thanks. Much respect to you. Have a good evening.

wish roxy imanari rolled and heel hook/knee bar'd her...

The doctor noticed Maycee limping during the, so I think her opponent, who is constantly reads on her, already knew her leg was compromised.

I don't like Barber but tbh I think she's right here. If you feel she's compromised then stop the fight. Don't let her opponent know she's hurt.

When a fighter gets an eyepoke the ref asks the doc to check the eye.

When theres a cut on the face or forehead the ref asks the doc to check the cut.

Of course the opponent attacks visible weakness.
Barber and her dad are just butthurt.

Lost all respect for Roxi for using the oblique kicks once she seen the injury

I dont think you understand what MA and combat sport is about.

Fighter A causes a leg injury on fighter B (regardless whether it was directly or indirectly)

Fighter A: Oops, I better not continue to go after the leg I helped injure, that wouldn't be fair in this fight for our lives/livelihood

DEEEERRRRRRRP

It's not fighter As responsibility to care for fighter Bs body; if fighter B is injured, she should quit, or doctor or ref will stop it. Otherwise, it's fair game for fighter A, this a fucking fight, dummy.

Go watch tennis, Nancy. Aus Open is on right now, be more suitable for your delicate nature.

Last edited:
She’s gonna be our for like a year and become a total fatty. We won’t have to deal with her much longer.

People are so triggered by maycee,I think shes my new favorite fighter. Geeze you are a sensitive lot

Back