Mayberry "show tats"

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 519031

Hello good people of the mayberry. Just got these 2 beautiful tattoos done. The lord God our saviour. Plus a begal tiger on ma left paw. In my last street fight, the guy I startched said, it was like "a tiger clawing at my jaw" and "holy balls, that guys straight left belongs in the animal kingdom".FB_IMG_1558367056330.jpgrespect. Now show tats...

Dat photoshop tho...

Now show stats...
word-image.png

No tatts this far. You all needle virgins or whut?

congrats at achieving Supreme Doucheness
just fucking LOL.

I mean, that’s your right arm though.

Hello good people of the mayberry. Just got these 2 beautiful tattoos done. The lord God our saviour. Plus a begal tiger on ma left paw. In my last street fight, the guy I startched said, it was like "a tiger clawing at my jaw" and "holy balls, that guys straight left belongs in the animal kingdom".View attachment 585497respect. Now show tats...

That looks like a homeless alley cat on your left hand. A tiger clawing at my jaw and a left from the animal kingdom should have a vicious tiger tattoo like this.

tiger.jpg

Hello good people of the mayberry. Just got these 2 beautiful tattoos done. The lord God our saviour. Plus a begal tiger on ma left paw. In my last street fight, the guy I startched said, it was like "a tiger clawing at my jaw" and "holy balls, that guys straight left belongs in the animal kingdom".View attachment 585497respect. Now show tats...
Sweet work man, you musta paid a pretty penny for that quality craftsmanship

Back