Mayberry, it's time to take an AV bet...

Pick the winner for Nate / Conor II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's on, @Exi-Meta-Tran-Man.

neSyKEh.gif

Nah, the TS doesn't even have more Likes than posts.

Nah, the TS doesn't even have more Likes than posts.

Post whoring in the heavy's for likes is as easy as hard up hookers, they all "like" for wooden nickles in the heavy's...the lowlifes.
Getting likes from the discerning members in the mayberry on the other hand, is like trying to get buttseks from a virgin on the first date, it's more meaningful when it happens.

I'm going to enjoy writing up a demeaning new signature for you, or are you a pussy?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

You choose what the other guys AV is until UFC 203 (sept 10) Bit of honor system here but everyones likes a good shaming in the heavies so i dont expect too many bet welchers.

That's a risk I can't take with many of the crappy avatars.

Too bad, I have a nice avatar picked out for you @Cint

confederate-lives-matter-rebel-flag-mens-t-shirt-49.jpg

63403824.jpg

Thanks for playing @Slobodan, @Clippy, @pcptornado, @jenlan. I'll always have your backs, 4life.

As for the rest of you, thanks for nothing, you had your chance and you left us out there....

...Oh yeah...

9dbb6aa06619effac0d537fd73eae1ea.gif

Nah i love you mayberry. I got your backs too.
<17>
You know where to find me if you want to place an av bet or whatever...

Thanks for playing @Slobodan, @Clippy, @pcptornado, @jenlan. I'll always have your backs, 4life.

As for the rest of you, thanks for nothing, you had your chance and you left us out there....

...Oh yeah...

9dbb6aa06619effac0d537fd73eae1ea.gif

Nah i love you mayberry. I got your backs too.
<17>
You know where to find me if you want to place an av bet or whatever...

Team McGregor ran a train on team Diaz, but you guy's took your losses like beta cuck champs.

giphy.gif

If somebody would "Team Diaz" the tunnel and "Team McGregor" the train, many would be grateful.

I still haven't rewatched the fight.

{<jimmies}
lol...me neither.

To be honest, I was not looking to bet for or against Diaz, I was really just going for maximum trigger/rustle/lutz. (as I suspect you knew right away)
With such a weak account how was I to possibly get any satisfaction out of a newb as my nemesis? Although the lutz aren't over quite yet, as Jermie has made an interesting observation, but he wont connect the dots even with mod/admin help, (I think) but the connections are on the boards to be made.

Good choice on the av btw

Thanks for being such a good and game sport, I will see you out there brother.
ya fucken loser ;)

BUMP!

Only because some of you Star Wars fans might enjoy this... Video Promo for USFC3

Peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back