Mayberry: Best place to air dirty laundry & get advice?

Well, I have a solution for problem: have her murdered. One caveat, though: it's pretty fucking illegal and frowned upon by some... Well, at least not in the Middle East, where women's rights are nonexistent...

Do you know anybody that....pm me brah

<CroCop1><JonesLaugh><Goldie11>

She lives in a swank new condo, and just bought a new car, filled the condo with all new furniture and tech, has bought piles of new clothes, makeup and accessories, but has no money for the kids. Her clients pay for lavish lifestyle. One of the married guys gives her a $700 a month allowence on top of other perks. He's married with kids. She has a good paying job where she also sleeps with a superior and another married guy with kids. HR will be impressed.
where is the link to this lady of the evening?

giphy.gif

When the wife and friend go on the Maury Povich show, TS reveals in a shocking twist that he's one of the sugar daddies and/or the father of one of the kids.

Skeeter...you...'are' the father!

Ho's dating and marriage check list;

1. Money
2. Material Wealth
3. Social Status
4. Generousity (me only)
5. Protective, but doesn't get jelious when I am in Vegas or Mexico with the girls skanking.
6. Doesnt request to many blowjobs, cuz jobs are like work.
7. Is a good guy (by my criteria)
8. Makes me laugh (personal clown)
9. Won't leave me for newer assortment of slippery holes like a scum bag.
10. Puts up with all my bullshit (and when he does I will lose respect for him and have the justification to fuck his boss)

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Do you know anybody that....pm me brah

<CroCop1><JonesLaugh><Goldie11>

You ever heard of this website called "Tag the Sponsor?" It's pretty interesting. It's a blog that exposes online thots and so-called Instagram models who exchange sexual favors in exchange for money to sultans and rich Muslims in the Middle East. You can see Whatsapp messages and videos of these thots agreeing to get shit/pissed on, have sex with 14 year old virgin boys, participate in gangbangs, etc.

So, like I said...women's rights in the Middle East is almost non-existent...

Why did you marry a hoe, bro?
This, this, and this.

You know at a certain point reading posts like this, I have to just start rolling my eyes. Guys are so desperate for consistent pussy that they wife the first option that comes along. They have zero radar or ability to weed out the ones that are going to make their life absolute hell in the future.

See it time and time again. Guys marry the first chic that will date them. For the first 3 months its "omg were so madly in love" and then its "shes been cheating on me for 5 years" or "she divorced me and took literally everything even though she never had a job and I supported us" "she wont let me see my kids" etc....

Dudes need to use better judgement

Last edited:
Not cool, man. Not cool. Keeping me in suspense like that.

Waiting in anticipation.......

View attachment 420871

This, this, and this.

You know at a certain point reading posts like this, I have to just start rolling my mind. Guys are so desperate for consistent pussy that they wife the first option that comes along. They have zero radar or ability to weed out the ones that are going to make their life absolute hell in the future.

See it time and time again. Guys marry the first chic that will date them. For the first 3 months its "omg were so madly in love" and then its "shes been cheating on me for 5 years" or "she divorced me and took literally everything even though she never had a job and I supported us" "she wont let me see my kids" etc....

Dudes need to use better judgement

The relationship was dead. The day he was letting her go, she pulled out the baby socks and smiled. He was also pulling the plug on his businesses (2010). She refused to have any conversation on family planning. She knew about his commitment to family and his dream of having kids. He decided to try to make a go of things and in time things seemed salvageable so he convinced her to have another. Financial problems mounted, (tax issue) injury and alcohol, post partum depression, mental illness, and domestic abuse followed.

This might sound crazy to say in his defence, but if it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone. ( Not specifically this instance, but life can take turns that can shatter anyone. No matter what your strength, intellect, education, resource, skills, success, etc..... you can be laid low.

The relationship was dead. The day he was letting her go, she pulled out the baby socks and smiled. He was also pulling the plug on his businesses (2010). She refused to have any conversation on family planning. She knew about his commitment to family and his dream of having kids. He decided to try to make a go of things and in time things seemed salvageable so he convinced her to have another. Financial problems mounted, (tax issue) injury and alcohol, post partum depression, mental illness, and domestic abuse followed.

This might sound crazy to say in his defence, but if it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone. ( Not specifically this instance, but life can take turns that can shatter anyone. No matter what your strength, intellect, education, resource, skills, success, etc..... you can be laid low.

So how’d they meet? Was she a hoe beforehand, or did the hoeness develop later?

So how’d they meet? Was she a hoe beforehand, or did the hoeness develop later?

He was a bartender at a nightclub.
The Rules of Night Club.

1st RULE: You do not fuck about NIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT fuck about NIGHT CLUB.

She was married for 8 years before, but got a taste of rich Dr with a Porsche, after that she met him who was making a good on a construction and a sports equipment biz. When times got tough she felt her pussy hole was worth more.

He was a bartender at a nightclub.
The Rules of Night Club.

1st RULE: You do not fuck about NIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT fuck about NIGHT CLUB.

She was married for 8 years before, but got a taste of rich Dr with a Porsche, after that she met him who was making a good on a construction and a sports equipment biz. When times got tough she felt her pussy hole was worth more.

Coulda just stopped at night club lol.

She was already a hoe then. Not surprising that she would go from hoe to flat out whore.

Back