Mayberry: Best place to air dirty laundry & get advice?

Unfortunately she is just one of many women today in North America and other Western Nations who think what they are doing is some form of "girl power"

Believe it or not, there are many instances of women being killed in the name of Islamic law for a lot less than what she's done. Considerably a lot less.

Believe it or not, there are many instances of women being killed in the name of Islamic law for a lot less than what she's done. Considerably a lot less.

Yes but its 2018....he must have done something wrong to make her abandon her kids and ho.

Yes but its 2018....he must have done something wrong to make her abandon her kids and ho.

Unfortunately, yes. He should have damn well known to vet the shit out of her prior to having kids. Is he the type of guy - perhaps a "Mr. Nice Guy" - who is unwilling to nope out of a relationship because the pussy is so good or is afraid of being alone?

Unfortunately, yes. He should have damn well known to vet the shit out of her prior to having kids. Is he the type of guy - perhaps a "Mr. Nice Guy" - who is unwilling to nope out of a relationship because the pussy is so good or is afraid of being alone?

The relationship was dead...he got "oopsey babied" on the break up sex. lol. And yes, he is 'to nice' according to her. Meaning he is mature and has a value system that he implements. Ideology can be a man's death.

Check if his state is one of those that has the alienation of affection or whatever it was that allowed that one guy recently to sue his wife's loverboy for $9 mil or something like that.

Also, make offsite backups of the evidence of misdeeds for future lawsuit use.

The relationship was dead...he got "oopsey babied" on the break up sex. lol. And yes, he is 'to nice' according to her. Meaning he is mature and has a value system that he implements. Ideology can be a man's death.

Talk about winning the jackpot on a shitty lottery. Indeed, those aforementioned qualities are attractive in a strong male who desires success. But you know what else is also attractive? Assertiveness. Knowing when to draw the line in the sand when the bitch is being irrational.

Check if his state is one of those that has the alienation of affection or whatever it was that allowed that one guy recently to sue his wife's loverboy for $9 mil or something like that.

Also, make offsite backups of the evidence of misdeeds for future lawsuit use.

Province of British Columbia. Multiple backups achieved. Also names and addresses of cheating husbands and Coworkers.

Talk about winning the jackpot on a shitty lottery. Indeed, those aforementioned qualities are attractive in a strong male who desires success. But you know what else is also attractive? Assertiveness. Knowing when to draw the line in the sand when the bitch is being irrational.

I agree. Many people do not respond to moral and logical discussion and decision making, and require big stick and carrot treatment. (pun not intended)

Unfortunately, the problem with this today's society and culture is that there will also be another beta shithead out there to replace this poor, hapless bastard only to be exploited and going through an expensive divorce and/or alimony agreement.

I agree. Many people do not respond to moral and logical discussion and decision making, and require big stick and carrot treatment. (pun not intended)

I would bet that this bitch has gaslighted your friend and told lies to every one about his supposed flaws and terrible deeds.

I would bet that this bitch has gaslighted your friend and told lies to every one about his supposed flaws and terrible deeds.

Yes....it's all in her communications. She is a victim that can do no wrong apparently. She has manufactured consent with others by selling a false narrative. Her 2 greatest supporters are also serial cheats. "my friend" has anonymously contacted the authorities. They are both lined up to lose their jobs/businesses over this. Several families and jobs are on the chopping block. The evidence is overwhelming.

Yes....it's all in her communications. She is a victim that can do no wrong apparently. She has manufactured consent with others by selling a false narrative. Her 2 greatest supporters are also serial cheats. "my friend" has anonymously contacted the authorities. They are both lined up to lose their jobs/businesses over this. Several families and jobs are on the chopping block. The evidence is overwhelming.

Well, then. Under no circumstances should he ever feel guilt or sorry for those asshats should they have their lives ruined by this. They deserved it.

That being said, it's best to find a lawyer who's experienced in this type of situation (believe me, this is not an uncommon occurrence; it happens a lot more than you think), beat the fucking case by getting full custody of the kids, cut off all contact with the ex, move on and start fresh on a new journey with no hard feelings.

Whereabouts is she? Maybe you can set a trap for her and make a profile on one of these dating sites she is on.

This sounds like a Southern Ontario type chick.

Whereabouts is she? Maybe you can set a trap for her and make a profile on one of these dating sites she is on.

This sounds like a Southern Ontario type chick.

I would love to do that but her neck is already deep enough in The Noose without it.

Men and women throughout all time have always been liars thieves and cheats, so this is nothing new really. The only thing that has changed is the globalized, technological, and cultural nature of it all. And public policy to a certain extent, thus a hyper excelleration and normalization of this behaviour. Societal confusion, breakdown of family, and the lasting stigma that follows the victims keeps it all hidden in plan site.

Are you saying she’s single?

For one night at a time.

tenor.gif

Unfortunately, the problem with this today's society and culture is that there will also be another beta shithead out there to replace this poor, hapless bastard only to be exploited and going through an expensive divorce and/or alimony agreement.

If I'm reading the OP right, he's going to make out like a bandit in the divorce proceedings. All that fucking around she was doing? If he finds any competent lawyer, it's a shoo-in.

Back