Mayberry Artists

25gv2at.jpg
[/IMG]
25gv2at.jpg

Sent this to a gaming company. They told me it's not cute enough. So I'm currently doing a slutty anthropomorphic cat girl.
Oy thats good I dont have that kind of tallent.

Ey do you know or have you heard about a Malaysian gaming group called Team Bunny?

25gv2at.jpg
[/IMG]
25gv2at.jpg

Sent this to a gaming company. They told me it's not cute enough. So I'm currently doing a slutty anthropomorphic cat girl.

the character reminds me of
26107_03.jpg

I like your art style though

Shit, I need to upload some of the comics I've made here at some point. I keep forgetting.

Also, my wife is a real artist. But I'm not about to post her website here. That would be insane.

One I did many years ago. I wish I dedicated more time to my art.

Really like That dude, when you say you wish you dedicated more time do you mean more often or as in you have stopped?

I'm a "love" artist. I "decorate" my "canvases" all the time

fucking awesome brother. this shit fascinates me. there was a user a while back who forges his own katanas, I forget who, but his work was impressive as well.

Really like That dude, when you say you wish you dedicated more time do you mean more often or as in you have stopped?

I just sketch on paper 90% of the time when I'm bored. Just for myself. The other 10% of the time I actually try to make something finished (pen and ink primarily), but I wish I had tried to make a career out of it, or at least got some side money coming in by selling art.

I have this weird thing where I don't want to let go of the nice pieces I make. And if I start a new piece with the intention of selling it, or at someone else's request, the piece doesn't come out right, I lack motivation, and I'm not happy with it so I don't feel right charging someone money for it. It's weird.

Back