Maybe we got Marquez vs Cotto ...

NaughtyBoy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dunno if there's a thread of this already but just read it on El Record.

You guys know something about this.

Last edited:
Someone posted about it recently. I don't like it. Marquez needs to retire.

Cotto has been fighting at a high level lately, Marquez hasn't at all. 4-5 years ago I would've been stoked to see this at 147. Now I don't think Cotto can get that low and I don't think Juan should fight at JMW.

2009 called & wants it's fight back

I made the original thread you fucks.

I witnessed that thread, and might have even posted in it. Honestly, this thread starter should be banned for not using the search function. Lifetime IP ban.

It is pretty disgusting really.
Are you serious? These is my first thread ever, what did I missed ?

Someone posted about it recently. I don't like it. Marquez needs to retire.

Cotto has been fighting at a high level lately, Marquez hasn't at all. 4-5 years ago I would've been stoked to see this at 147. Now I don't think Cotto can get that low and I don't think Juan should fight at JMW.

I like the fight stylistically, but is too risky for JMM definitely. Under Roach tutelage and being the bigger man, Cotto can be a nightmare, but I hope JMM prepares well and make a good fight in order to finally retire, (if the fight actually happens).

Are you serious? These is my first thread ever, what did I missed ?

Missed the search button for one. Without utilizing the resources put in place by our moderators, you are a detriment to the sherdog community.

I have been a member here more than a decade, and there is not a bigger detractor than not using the sesrch function, that keeps this forum reaching a state of "self-actualization" of you will, and be a true utopia of Internet and combat sport content.

I feel quite queezy over this nonsense man.

Missed the search button for one. Without utilizing the resources put in place by our moderators, you are a detriment to the sherdog community.

I have been a member here more than a decade, and there is not a bigger detractor than not using the sesrch function, that keeps this forum reaching a state of "self-actualization" of you will, and be a true utopia of Internet and combat sport content.

I feel quite queezy over this nonsense man.
Well I only reviewed the page 1 and 2 in the boxing forum discussion and didn't saw nothing about JMM vs Cotto and obviously didn't noticed that search button when I started the thread.

What can I do to make you feel better ?

Last edited:
Excellent fight and will still watch. Both are two of the best combination punchers in the last 30 years.

Freddie vs Nacho is always good. Hermida Marquez vs Cotto at 150 would be great.

Excellent fight and will still watch. Both are two of the best combination punchers in the last 30 years.

Freddie vs Nacho is always good. Hermida Marquez vs Cotto at 150 would be great.

How do you figure Juan @ 150 is great? He's old, never fought above 147 (where he was small) and been laid off for two years.

Well Marquez fought at 145 and cotto at 155. Meet in the middle. Marquez still has it.

Marquez is a legend and still has it. His iq and combos are elite. He could beat Cotto. Learn the Game rookies.

Back