maybe a stupid question.

ViolentGamer420

White Belt
Reaction score
But after watching tuf tonight. I kinda thought round three was dead even. can judges score third round even for a 4th? If one ever deserved it its this one

I actually wondered that a few seasons ago. Or if someone got a pt deduction yet won the round...very unlikely but still

Yeah I thought Rd 3 was even too. I was wondering myself what would happen if it was a 10-10 round hahah. Luckily for the judges, they just seem to pick someone at random in case of an even round

Now its bugging me lol. Oh well. May never know. But women div foty in my opinion

i didn't even think it should have went to extra rounds to begin with. both are strikers yet one fighter obviously took the brunt of the damage.

i didn't even think it should have went to extra rounds to begin with. both are strikers yet one fighter obviously took the brunt of the damage.

Pennington seemed to have given up the first 2/3 of round one. After that, she busted that face up. I don't think I even saw a body shot. It all seemed to be to the head.

I thought the judges had it perfect
Raquel won #3

But damn Duke gave it her best

was i the only one who felt it kind of odd the way dana was standing over the judge sitting there saying "round ...round 3... round 3..." when she is trying to mark it down. not saying it happened in this scenario, but can't that lead to a kind of tampering with the judging?

was i the only one who felt it kind of odd the way dana was standing over the judge sitting there saying "round ...round 3... round 3..." when she is trying to mark it down. not saying it happened in this scenario, but can't that lead to a kind of tampering with the judging?

Yes it's a valid concern. Really the winner of the round prior ought to be declared before the next round starts. That helps eliminate some of the potential for this stuff.

its an exhibition fight. I don't think judge tampering is a major concern.

I thought Rocky won all 3 rounds, a lot of the half punches and kicks Duke threw werent even close to connecting. Duke should have extended that jab and clinch more for knees.

Back