Maybe a Rousey hiatus is the best

Zingano is still a legit contender. They need to get her a fight or two to set her up after Tate.

After those two they better hope a new contender comes up

I agree.

Why hasn't cat fought?

Tate can beat Rousey

ForsakenImpoliteAmericanmarten.gif

Fight who?

Fight Tate again and then who? Zingano?

Zingano may not even fight before Rousey/Tate 3, so how can that fight be made?

Tate and then maybe Holm if she gets a solid top 10 win in the mean time. After that if Pena beats Eye and gets another win or two after that she could be thrown in there. And hopefully by then the Cyborg fight could be made and Cat could get some wins to earn another shot. That would all take two years or so and perhaps leave enough time for new contenders to present themselves.

Who really wants to see Tate lose again? And Rousey, Tate and Davis are the only fighters in that division with 5 or more fights in the UFC.

Everyone in the division besides Rousey and Tate have so few fights by comparison.

Zingano is ranked #2 but she is 2-1. So only 3 fights and she is ranked so high.
McMann 2-2
Kaufman 2-1-1 but really she is 2-2
Eye 1-2-1 but really 2-2

I totally get where you're coming from.

They rushed her into one title defense after another, while other fighters get 1 fight per year.

This is also the reason why FOX Noobs don't have enough time to get acquainted to her contenders, and just assume Zingano/McMann/Davis are nobodies.

We need serious build-up, and her opponents need to be given a chance to improve their game through battles. That's not gonna happen if they're sitting on the bench.

Tate gets to fight as much as Rousey, and we can all see how she improved each time. I want the same for the others as well.

Who really wants to see Tate lose again? And Rousey, Tate and Davis are the only fighters in that division with 5 or more fights in the UFC.

Everyone in the division besides Rousey and Tate have so few fights by comparison.

Zingano is ranked #2 but she is 2-1. So only 3 fights and she is ranked so high.
McMann 2-2
Kaufman 2-1-1 but really she is 2-2
Eye 1-2-1 but really 2-2

As I remember it, the Eye/Kaufman decision was a robbery in the first place so I'd put her at 1-3 or just 1-2 and call it a wash.

anybody saying she should retire is on crazy pills

she needs o keep getting paid while she can

isn't like she is gonna get brain damage when she is fighting a bunch of pillow fisted cans in wmma

It's time for Ronda to retire. Nothing left for her to do. It's better for her to retire now as the GOAT than to be dethroned some years later by a brat.

6 wins in the UFC and she should retire? Nothing left for her to do? There is Holm, there is Cyborg. Maybe even Pena.

I guess so should Weidman. He has 9 wins and already beat the GOAT.

Zingano is still a legit contender. They need to get her a fight or two to set her up after Tate.

After those two they better hope a new contender comes up

why should they hope for that? Will "DetroitRob" not watch anymore?

pretty sure she'll sell PPVs for some time to come.

It's time for Ronda to retire. Nothing left for her to do. It's better for her to retire now as the GOAT than to be dethroned some years later by a brat.

I agree, after Tate she has nothing left. If Cyborg can't fight 135 then she should just retire because she has cleaned out the division. Holly Holm is still a ways away from being ready to fight rousey.

Back