Maybe a Rousey hiatus is the best

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who really wants to see Tate lose again? And Rousey, Tate and Davis are the only fighters in that division with 5 or more fights in the UFC.

Everyone in the division besides Rousey and Tate have so few fights by comparison.

Zingano is ranked #2 but she is 2-1. So only 3 fights and she is ranked so high.
McMann 2-2
Kaufman 2-1-1 but really she is 2-2
Eye 1-2-1 but really 2-2

Last edited:
It's time for Ronda to retire. Nothing left for her to do. It's better for her to retire now as the GOAT than to be dethroned some years later by a brat.

Well, I'd rather watch Rousey defend the belt against Tate than see the belt go undefended or have a paper champion.

Zingano is still a legit contender. They need to get her a fight or two to set her up after Tate.

After those two they better hope a new contender comes up

It's time for Ronda to retire. Nothing left for her to do. It's better for her to retire now as the GOAT than to be dethroned some years later by a brat.

you really hate mma that much? mma would go back to being nothing without ronda

Zingano is still a legit contender. They need to get her a fight or two to set her up after Tate.

Why hasn't Cat fought or have a fight scheduled?

Rousey and Tate has fought twice this year with another fight probably in December or January. But Zingano has nothing and no rumors of any fights.

This is what I mean, the UFC has no interest in building that division at all.

Ronda's not going on hiatus. She doesn't want to go on hiatus. She wants to fight. She's the champ. Let her fight.

Ronda's not going on hiatus. She doesn't want to go on hiatus. She wants to fight. She's the champ. Let her fight.

Fight who?

Fight Tate again and then who? Zingano?

Zingano may not even fight before Rousey/Tate 3, so how can that fight be made?

milk the teats of your cash cow as often a possible, people will pay, and just having her being talked about on every fucking thing is worth having her fight anyone

i mean jesus they made a 32 year old account with a 77% decision rate and a bjj blue belt and a purple sash in fucking kung fu seem like a world-beater knock out artist to sell the fight

She could realistically sit out three years waiting for the competition to catch up to her. Honestly, she should sit out for a year or so and let another champion emerge, and then let that champion defend the belt. After that, Ronda could come back and challenge that champion. That's pretty much the only way I'll get interested in a Ronda fight at this point.

milk the teats of your cash cow as often a possible, people will pay, and just having her being talked about on every fucking thing is worth having her fight anyone

i mean jesus they made a 32 year old account with a 77% decision rate and a bjj blue belt and a purple sash in fucking kung fu seem like a world-beater knock out artist to sell the fight

Yea they sold Correria and I guess people bought it.

Maybe Nunes will rise to contention and then people can get excited about whether or not she can land the big KO punch on Rousey.

If Nunes loses to McMann as I expect, let her fight Reneau or Andrade to rebound, then Kaufman if she wins and if she wins that, straight to title shot.

Fight who?

Fight Tate again and then who? Zingano?

Zingano may not even fight before Rousey/Tate 3, so how can that fight be made?

Don't worry. Dana will keep propping them up and Ronda will keep knocking them down, at least for now..

Cat is tough but just doesn't match well against Ronda.. She's a super slow started and Ronda is the best starter in the game.. I wish Cat would knee her nose to the side, it just ins't in the cards..

Cat needs another fight or two before getting a shot again. Sounds like she's eager to get back though so if she can get a fight around the time the Ronda/Miesha fight happens and then another fight while Ronda films a movie she may be able to get a shot around next summer if she wins impressively.

Starting out, her training for Ronda, which she needs to start immediately, should just be her coaches showing her an enlarged photo of herself with arrows pointed to her elbow and temple with the words 'This is what Ronda is going for: your arm and your temple' written on it. Have her study that photo for 6-7 months.

i'm not paying $60 to see ronda vs tate 3 on ppv, no thanks.

I'm totally down for Rhonda/Miesha 3 and fully expect it to break all MMA pay per view records. Haters can cry in their beers after it inevitably happens

She should get frozen, take a hiatus from life a couple of centuries.

Back