May have tried MDMA the other day

KhabibTheBeagle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It was pretty good. What are your experiences with pinging out?

Edited some parts out because I confused the come-down with the effects of sleep deprivation.

Last edited:
I recently went out drinking with a guy I only knew a little bit. His friends showed up half way through the evening who were all well dressed and appeared to be a nice crowd.

Next thing I know they're all talking in this drug reference lingo, only half of which I understood.

One of them pulls out his wallet and he had kinds of stuff on him.

Goes to show it's not always the ones you expect are into drugs.

I recently went out drinking with a guy I only knew a little bit. His friends showed up half way through the evening who were all well dressed and appeared to be a nice crowd.

Next thing I know they're all talking in this drug reference lingo, only half of which I understood.

One of them pulls out his wallet and he had kinds of stuff on him.

Goes to show it's not always the ones you expect are into drugs.
I'm not a habitual user of any drug, other than alcohol. I do assume most other people are, however, and now I can understand why.

"The come-down had me seeing demons and forgetting how to breathe."

Sorry but bullshit

Sorry but bullshit
Looking back, it was more to do with the fact I hadn't slept in over 30 hours at the time, and with little food. I attributed it to the MD because it happened after my first time trying it.

For real, I was on a coach ride about a day later, and I was legitimately hearing and seeing things, to the point that I was legitimately spooked. I also felt unable to breathe without concentrating, which lasted for hours, leaving me further unable to sleep.

Pretty sure that was PCP, bro.

652868f7cf6bdad6a46e15ac45f1a877.500x281x28.gif

I once watched my TV grow legs and leave my living from smoking spice.

MDMA don't have a bad come down and hallucinations only happen with a huge dose. You probably got some shitty laced ex.

<JagsKiddingMe>Don't do that retard. Duh.

Years ago I had a job that would do randoms so my buddy introduced me to spice. It was great from this one place I'd always order from (basically the same high as weed) but one time my buddy had this really strong stuff and I tripped balls.

Sorry but bullshit
Yep, anyone that's done molly is calling bullshit right now.

Last edited:
I once watched my TV grow legs and leave my living from smoking spice.

I only smoked that once. Will never touch it again. I thought I was a sidewalk & little nerd candies were parachuting onto me.

1907277.jpg

Wtf is pinging out?

Also, ex or molly didn’t make you forget to breathe my man. Who knows what the hell you got served.

It was pretty good. The come-down had me seeing demons and forgetting how to breathe, but still worth it. What are your experiences with pinging out?

Wtf is pinging out?

Also, ex or molly didn’t make you forget to breathe my man. Who knows what the hell you got served.
the demon was probably the guy that drugged him raping him and he felt like he couldn't breath because he was being held down.

Nope

Nope to your "experience" btw.

I've tried it, will do it again soon.

My first really good MDMA pill was back in 2000. I danced all night, I couldn’t feel my legs when I first hit the dance floor but I was moving all right. I also hugged a lot of people and told at least 4 girls that I loved them. Good times!

Looking back, it was more to do with the fact I hadn't slept in over 30 hours at the time, and with little food. I attributed it to the MD because it happened after my first time trying it.

For real, I was on a coach ride about a day later, and I was legitimately hearing and seeing things, to the point that I was legitimately spooked. I also felt unable to breathe without concentrating, which lasted for hours, leaving me further unable to sleep.
You shouldnt be using drugs, you have underlying mental health issues that drugs will bring to the surface

Back