may be Jones's 1st official loss in UFC

Hamill was his first official loss

Jones arguably has 3 unofficial losses. This one being the most obvious.

It was a close fight. I have to rewatch the fight alot of people had it 3-1 or 2-2 going into the fifth round. I think Bones underestimated Reyes.

It's incredible how went from outwrestling DC to not being able to move a board-like striker.

Remember when DC easily destroyed Volkan Oezdemir in his last LHW fight? Volkan Oezdemir, who has better wrestling than Dominick Reyes.

He needs to work on his boxing...
Yeah, big Jones fan but that was a tough one. I can see the 3rd being scored either way though and he definitely won 4&5. I could see at as a draw or Dom win just as easily.

At least now people have one they can actually make a good argument he got lucky in though, unlike Gus 1 and the clear 4-1 win over Santos.

Great fight from Dominick, he's better than I thought he was but how about that fucking chin on Jones!!!! Lol.

Lost to Gus first fight
Lost to Santos
Lost to Reyes
I would love to hear what criteria you used to score a fight for a guy who threw twice as many strikes while still getting out landed 65%-25% and doubled up on head strikes, backed up and on the defensive for 95% of the fight and also the only one ever rocked and in danger of being finished for the duration of the fight in his favor.

Seems pretty crazy to me that would be possible, are you the judge that scored it 49-46 tonight by chance?

I can see you finding a way to score the Gus fight against, (though you'd still be wrong) and I can definitely see an argument for Dom tonight but Santos???? Really?

I thought the score cards were gonna be 50-45 Jones. He controlled every aspect of the fight and was never in any dangerm

I would love to hear what criteria you used to score a fight for a guy who threw twice as many strikes while still getting out landed 65%-25% and doubled up on head strikes, backed up and on the defensive for 95% of the fight and also the only one ever rocked and in danger of being finished for the duration of the fight in his favor.

Seems pretty crazy to me that would be possible, are you the judge that scored it 49-46 tonight by chance?

I can see you finding a way to score the Gus fight against, (though you'd still be wrong) and I can definitely see an argument for Dom tonight but Santos???? Really?

All three are reasonable. All three are harped on, and rightfully so.

I had him losing the Santos fight as well. So he has two official losses on my score card... with the reyes one being clearly obvious..

Lost to Gus first fight
Lost to Santos
Lost to Reyes
I would love to hear what criteria you used to score a fight for a guy who threw twice as many strikes while still getting out landed 65%-25% and doubled up on head strikes while being backed up and on the defensive for 95% of the fight while also being the only one ever rocked and in danger of being finished for the duration if the fight.

I can see you finding a way to score the Gus fight a
All three are reasonable. All three are harped on, and rightfully so.
Santos is in no way resonible though if you leave emotion out of it.

I’d like to see Cormier vs Reyes at LHW to determine another challenger while Anderson vs Jan plays out.

Back