May 31st fight cards

Southpaw_Heat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question that's been answered already but I couldn't come up with anything.

Are the fights cards for this coming weekend on the exact same day and just back to back?

According to ufc.com the Mousasi/Munoz card starts at 9:30am PST and the TUF Brazil Finale starts at 3:30pm PST which would put these events back to back.

So are those two cards just back to back on Saturday or is there a time zone difference that puts one card on Saturday and one on Sunday that just isn't properly listed on ufc.com?

Thanks for the insight I'm just trying to figure out if my entire Saturday is tied up lol.

Yep, same day. Fight Pass for Germany's card then the Brazil card on FS1.

I believe they're pretty much back to back. They might overlap.

Germany first then 30 mins later Brazil starts once the Berlin card is done.

I was thinking about going to a local show on Saturday, but if I'm being honest with myself, I'm probably just gonna get high and watch UFC all day.

Almost every fight sucks. FACT, DEAL WITH IT SUCKAZ
I have seen more than a few prelim fights between guys who are ostensibly nobodies that put on great scraps nonetheless. Check yourself.

Probably a stupid question that's been answered already but I couldn't come up with anything.

Are the fights cards for this coming weekend on the exact same day and just back to back?

According to ufc.com the Mousasi/Munoz card starts at 9:30am PST and the TUF Brazil Finale starts at 3:30pm PST which would put these events back to back.

So are those two cards just back to back on Saturday or is there a time zone difference that puts one card on Saturday and one on Sunday that just isn't properly listed on ufc.com?

Thanks for the insight I'm just trying to figure out if my entire Saturday is tied up lol.

I think your entire Saturday is tied up, was just reading the schedule on Bleacher, the details didnt stick in my head because I gloss over everything after the words "exclusively on fight pass"

If you have fight pass, you got a lot of fights to watch. Otherwise its just half a card on FS1.

I have seen more than a few prelim fights between guys who are ostensibly nobodies that put on great scraps nonetheless. Check yourself.

This is correct. I dont see anyone on either card I would pay to see but you never know, the octagon may end up covered in blood as these wannabe chumps go to war with either all night.

If I had fight pass I would watch both cards but Im not buying it to see cards like this, its one thing to kick down some cash to see GSP or BenDo lay the smack down on a Diaz quite another to pay money to see regional fighters on TV.

meh

Froch vs Groves

Mousasi vs Munoz

Yup back 2 back!! 12 hours of UFC yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!
this_is_too_much_gif-2.gif

Back