Max vs Yair

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
If the UFC is really trying to book kz vs zabit, they should book max vs Yair.

Any combination of the 4 works for me. They’ll all hopefully face each other sooner or later..

Yair/Zombie was a classic. It’s exciting to think of all the potential matchups in that division..

I think if they're looking to book Zabit/KZ, then they're working on Volkanovski/Holloway 2 and Yair/Ortega.

Best matchups for the division right there.
I kinda want to see Ortega/Zabit because I'm curious to know if Zabit wants any part of Ortega's ground game. I'm just hoping the top of 145 stays healthy and accepts fights.

EVERY combination of the top 6 at 145 is a great fight.

If they make 1 of them I'll be content, 2 of them I'll be happy...but if they make 3 of them, I'll be fucking thrilled.

<{jackyeah}>
Karma for the shit he pulled with Stephens.
agreed. after he gets his shit pushed in against Max, line him up against Jon Jones and then Francis.

Hate that guy more than damn near any active fighter and wish him much CTE

agreed. after he gets his shit pushed in against Max, line him up against Jon Jones and then Francis.

Hate that guy more than damn near any active fighter and wish him much CTE
Yep then strap him to a chair and make him pewdipie videos all day. non-stop let's not get crazy with that Cte. It's all fun and games until you have it. But everything else is fair game. Funny thing about yair is I always go into his fights like "fuck this motherfucker I hate him." but he's so slick and so impressive I always temporarily forget why I hated him in the first place.

Back