Max vs Volk 2 in the works

How does he beat him then? If he does, what do we do with the other contenders? Do they wait till next year to get a shot? Your blessed meme doesn't work on me because I too am on the blessed express.

You say you are on the blessed express but now that he's lost you lost faith.

tenor.gif

There was nothing about that first fight that makes me want to see an immediate rematch. Fuckin UFC would do anything for a few extra $$$

The system is broken. Never was a system though..

Max doesn't deserve an immediate rematch. He was clearly beaten and everyone but Joe Rogan knows Aldo had a way better legacy up to this point.

Holloway is 1-2 in his last 3 fights too. Kind of odd to grant an immediate rematch to a guy who lost a very clear unanimous decision. He only has 3 title defenses as well, and I don't want to diminish the resume' here but clearly Aldo and Edgar were a bit on the downside right...

Zombie should have got a title shot.
Zombie is 3-2 in his last 5 wins

Khabib Bless

Dana white over here like

3o2w74.gif

Dumb. Fight was boring. Max had nothing, get someone new to look underwhelming. Good Fight Night main or PPV opener.

Raise hell and get this shit canceled like Lawler/Hendricks 3

If Max pushes forward more and actual check low kicks I see him winning. Honestly he took almost 0 damage in the first fight.

volk was supposed to be the most dangerous fighter, power wise but he couldn't land clean other than low kicks, plus he was the one going to the hospital for a surgery because of the fight, not max ...

He'll have to alter his stance if he wants to check the low kicks continuously and successfully, and if he alters that stance it will affect his range. He Leans over his front foot to extend his range and give the illusion of being closer to his opponent than he really is— if he changes that to deal with the leg kicks, then it's going to affect his overall game, particularly his defense both in striking and grappling.

It will be interesting to see how he adapts. I expect more body work and knees up the middle. On the other hand, I expect more takedown attempts from Volk.

Last edited:
Dumb. Fight was boring. Max had nothing, get someone new to look underwhelming. Good Fight Night main or PPV opener.

Raise hell and get this shit canceled like Lawler/Hendricks 3

It's not even official yet. lmao

Last edited:
This is going to be an Aldo/Max situation where Max drops 2 and is kept out of title contention for the next few years and just kills off potential contenders.

If Max pushes forward more and actual check low kicks I see him winning. Honestly he took almost 0 damage in the first fight.

volk was supposed to be the most dangerous fighter, power wise but he couldn't land clean other than low kicks, plus he was the one going to the hospital for a surgery because of the fight, not max ...
If max pushes forward more he is just going to get countered more because his defense heavily relies on his granite chin. Checking the leg kicks would help, but this isn't some guy that he can pressure and hope for the guy to gas because Volk isn't going to gas.

Wtf max got beat clearly why a rematch?

Why?
What about the first fight shows that max deserves an immediate rematch?

He got thoroughly worked.

Back