Max thinks the new belts look like power ranger belts

images
It is what is.

If I were Max I'd tell the UFC they can keep their new plastic toy looking belt, I'm gonna keep the nice looking <DC-Champ>

If I were Max I'd tell the UFC they can keep their new plastic toy looking belt, I'm gonna keep the nice looking <DC-Champ>

Yep, give me the ole classic look, new belts looks like some form of transformer probably turn into a beer fridge.

I actually ask myself who came up wwith this design and who told them that it looks good. If 99% hate the design, whats the point?

I dunno what they were thinking... the new belt looks super ugly as mentioned. I guess that’s the trend these days, same with pro-wrestling...

Yep, give me the ole classic look, new belts looks like some form of transformer probably turn into a beer fridge.
I found you on Tapology the other day, left a message on your profile page. Agreed about the beer fridge, but the new belt looks so generic I gotta call that a Go-Bot calling it a Transformer is too upscale for that shit.

GO BOTS = NEW UFC BELT DESIGN

challenge_of_the_gobots_hero.jpg

TRANSFORMERS = OLD UFC BELT DESIGN (in comparison)

Zombie-Franchises-Transformers-header.jpg

Last edited:
Am I not the only one who thinks they should make Interim titles Silver?

I found you on Tapology the other day, left a message on your profile page. Agreed about the beer fridge, but the new belt looks so generic I gotta call that a Go-Bot calling it a Transformer is too upscale for that shit.

My bad my brother @rorschach your boy payne get a little hazy at times and gets forgetful to reply, no disrespect.

1LoVe

I can't seriously believe they thought the new design was a upgrade.

New belt looks plastic, I don't like it at all, it really does not look like real gold. I still love the old UFC belt from back in the day, that one was the best.

I'm talking about this one....

dan-severn-belt_cropped.jpg

I think it looks no more shitty than the original one

The original one is garbage too.

the new ufc belts are garbage. must be a way to save money

Back