Media Max takes shot at Conor "I'm retiring from MMA & becoming a driver for Porsche"

Fucking hilarious. My only issue is them not putting the man in a GT3 RS at least.

Kelvin needs some serious help with his sprinting.
I went to a very similar Porsche driving track like a year ago and they put us in GT3 RS. Car was quick as fuck.

Yes Conor was so terrified of rematching Max that he ran away to fight Khabib, a much easier matchup for him
Money is a great incentive...fight had to be hyped so much that he couldnt say no, also, it wasnt a rematch, he doesnt want any of Aldo, why? He wont improve on a 13second KO, chances are he might lose that one, without the payday fighting Khabib was, Max is on a very similar boat regarding Conor.

His game is more striking-based in his last like 8 fights is what I’m getting at, he took down Duffy but didn’t go for or get a sub. He’s not the guy that fought Korean Zombie all those years ago imo.
He definitely has more confidence in his striking as he should. He's flat lined quite a few and even stopped highly durable Gaethje. I don't know if he will overwhelm Holloway on the ground again but I can see him rocking Holloway and submitting him.

Dustin never been champ material imo.

Blessed has GOAT potential on the other hand imo.

Big Dustin fan too, was crushed when Conor beat him

I agree. Porier is a great fighter but I see him as a fighter that champions measure themselves against. A step below championship caliber but still a great fighter. I’ll never understand the common opinion around here that fighters are only great if they hold a belt.

I think Holloway wont be taken down and his volume + chin will favour him greatly.

No, he didnt go to fight Khabib. He could've fought Khabib before he was champ, but Conor wanted none of that shit. He wasn't concerned with testing himself.

The reason he fought Khabib is the same reason he fought Mayweather. He's not looking to challenge himself as much as he's wanting to fight whoever has the belt.

He was going to fight RDA, but as soon as he lost, he all of a sudden wanted to fight Alvarez. Why? Again, it's because he will fight whoever has the belt.

So what does he want at this moment? Another title shot, right? He doesn't want to prove himself against Holloway or Ferguson? Oh wait, he'll only do that if they have the belt...

You realize RDA pulled out of their prospective bout with injury right hence the match up with Diaz. After Conor Diaz 2 it hardly made sense to chase RDA. It's not like he went from RDA straight to Alvarez. You can't seriously think he chose to fight Khabib for the same reason he fought Floyd you can't possibly be that dense.

max is unstoppable. might as well get ready for khabob vs max in october

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg
Why is it everyone always posts this pic but nobody ever responds by posting Max buckling Conor with a head kick, the only time in the fight either guy got rocked?

Fuckin weird!

He has improved A LOT since then though. That's just how it is with some fighters. Stipe didn't look great early on either.

Kevlin Gastelum: "To be brutally honest, it was hard for me to stay motivated"

What else is new. His coaches must love him.

probably hate his guts, literally :D. He will be better off at WW I think

Well... defending punches with your face is not a great way to achieve longevity in mma. The guy relies waay too much on his chin, his defense is nonexistant and lightweights hit much harder. He will have massive cte when older and will be punch drunk by 30.

Yeah I think max is gonna be too accurate for Dustin, I’m most interested to see if Max brings more power to 55. If he can stop Dustin I’ll be incredibly impressed.

Back