Media Max takes shot at Conor "I'm retiring from MMA & becoming a driver for Porsche"

I don't like Poirier but I think he handles Max. Hope I'm wrong though.

Insert picture of Conor sonning max here

Kevlin Gastelum: "To be brutally honest, it was hard for me to stay motivated"

What else is new. His coaches must love him.

I don't like Poirier but I think he handles Max. Hope I'm wrong though.

Dustin never been champ material imo.

Blessed has GOAT potential on the other hand imo.

Big Dustin fan too, was crushed when Conor beat him

Fucking hilarious. My only issue is them not putting the man in a GT3 RS at least.

Kelvin needs some serious help with his sprinting.

Check out the countdown, at one point the non fighters he is hanging around with are eating ceviche with rice while Kelvin is eating a big ass burrito

<DCWhoa>

Alright after watching this vid no wonder he can't make WW that family likes to eat.. Kelvin is doing so well come to think of it he could have been a LHW/HW easily.

PS: I don't think he could have bested Robert while on antibiotics fighting that infection unless he cracked him early but the odds were in favor of a decision in my opinion.

Dustin never been champ material imo.

Blessed has GOAT potential on the other hand imo.

Big Dustin fan too, was crushed when Conor beat him
I'm not saying for certain Dustin will win but at 155 he has looked outstanding and he might be slick enough to catch Holloway in another submission.

Insert picture of Conor sonning max here
It's funny that Conor is scared to give him a rematch and instead chooses to live in the past.

*Insert video of Conor being submitted twice early in his career here*

It's funny that Conor is scared to give him a rematch and instead chooses to live in the past.

*Insert video of Conor being submitted twice early in his career here*
Yes Conor was so terrified of rematching Max that he ran away to fight Khabib, a much easier matchup for him

Yes Conor was so terrified of rematching Max that he ran away to fight Khabib, a much easier matchup for him
No, he didnt go to fight Khabib. He could've fought Khabib before he was champ, but Conor wanted none of that shit. He wasn't concerned with testing himself.

The reason he fought Khabib is the same reason he fought Mayweather. He's not looking to challenge himself as much as he's wanting to fight whoever has the belt.

He was going to fight RDA, but as soon as he lost, he all of a sudden wanted to fight Alvarez. Why? Again, it's because he will fight whoever has the belt.

So what does he want at this moment? Another title shot, right? He doesn't want to prove himself against Holloway or Ferguson? Oh wait, he'll only do that if they have the belt...

wtf? how can you think that? seriously man think about it again. Max is levels above Dustin
You may be right but it's just a feeling I have. They have weight classes for a reason but Holloway certainly isn't a push over; it's just Dustin has gone 8-1-1 since going up to 155 and he has beaten VERY good names that I thought he couldn't beat. Regardless, it'll be a good fight.

I'm not saying for certain Dustin will win but at 155 he has looked outstanding and he might be slick enough to catch Holloway in another submission.

He hasn’t subbed anyone in how long??

That doesn't mean anything.

His game is more striking-based in his last like 8 fights is what I’m getting at, he took down Duffy but didn’t go for or get a sub. He’s not the guy that fought Korean Zombie all those years ago imo.

Back