Max security prison.. If they sentence me

My2Cents

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
for 10+ years I would rather they kill me straight away. Whats your number (If any)?

Zero. I was raised by a man that spent his life in and out of prisons. Over 15 years total i believe. Ive heard too many horror stories.
If i ever decide to be a criminal, especially at that level im all in. Its either pull it off or die trying.

If I'm jailed with you I'll go for 3 days.

Depends on the quality of ramen noodle and butt secks.

Anything over 12 hours and I'm jumping.

71Yb3UT8tNL._SX522_.jpg

Seriously, this has fried onion, sambal (chili sauce), kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), the flavour powder and a flavoured oil. All for 40 cents or less.

Not sure, but is it wrong to hope TS does get sentenced?

Where's the hypothetical prison? If in Sweden I would be fine, no worries.

If you haven't ever noticed, very few people on death row want to get it over with quickly. They sit in those cells by themselves for 30 years, because that life is better to them than death. So unless you are willing to kill yourself, get ready to do your time.

Can you still get married and get conjugal visits from crazy ladies that for the first time in my life would be interested in me since I'm a coldblooded murderer? If so, by all means! It would beat this hellish incel existence on Sherdog.

For research - watch Shotcaller - and then follow it up with Rumble in Cell Block 99.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back