Max Rohskopf A free agent

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Max Rohskopf is no longer part of the UFC roster.

The promotion has cut Rohskopf (5-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) after one fight, which came on short notice against Austin Hubbard on June 11 at UFC on ESPN 11.

On Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed Rohskopf’s release after an initial report from MMA Fighting.

Last edited:
That's bullshit to cut him. The other max went 0-2 vs Conor and poirier. If they cut him back then, they would lose a future champ

He's a great prospect with great skills on the mat, but it's apparent his striking level is far far behind where it needs to be. I have no doubt he can put together some more regional wins, and he can get some redemption.

Good luck Max.

Good! Fuck that guy! There are tons of guys and girls who train and sacrifice there lives for an opportunity like that! I hate that they pick off of politics and not talent! Shame on Sean for picking that guy!

I feel bad for Max, no big promotion will want to touch him after the way he quit and much less after his release from the UFC.

Go to LFA for me, get some tough matchups and work on the striking and eventually get back to the UFC, he has the talent level required.

kid should stick to "matches" and Gi tournaments! Leave the fight game to the Real Fighters! No patience for guys like this.....

Would be stupid to give him another fight. He got the biggest opportunity of his career and quit, said he didnt want to do it. So what should UFC do throw him back out there so next time maybe he gets hurt?

If you called up a kid from practice squad or minors and gave him a shot and middle of the game he came in and said I'm done coach I dont want to do this anymore you think they are gonna run him out there on the field next weekend?

the kid goes back to the regionals and finds himself, maybe this isnt what he wants to do with his life or maybe he finds that spark and pushes on and makes it one day. But it shouldnt be in UFC now.

That's bullshit to cut him. The other max went 0-2 vs Conor and poirier. If they cut him back then, they would lose a future champ
Not BS that’s not good to have a guy in there making the rounds on the internet in such a way for your company it just doesn’t look well for the UFC. Cutting a guy that’s saying what he was saying on the broadcast so clearly makes sense likely looked at as “high risk”?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back