Media Max Kellerman to Jones "Khabib is the GOAT not you"

He prob disqualified jones for PEDs, outside that there is no argument it’s not Jones in my opinion. I’m agnostic to it but I just recognize both things.

I couldn't stop laughing hack even Jones couldn't stop laughing. The audacity of Kellerman is noteworthy he said it right to his face. That was hilariou no PC or anything involved

Last edited:
He’s not being interviewed by experts, but the thing I like, is seeing them do something other that kiss ass.

I like Helwani for the stuff he can get out of fighters by pretending to be their friend, but there can only be so many Helwanis on this sport. At some point, the fighters have to be challenged in interviews and forced to answer less than flattering questions.

Wtf jones is like 20-0 ufc with most of them being title defense while khabib is like 11-0 ufc with 3 title defense?? Jones is the goat right now khabib need to defend at least 4-5 more times...

4:10

Max is looking dumber then Stephen A Smith with this interview LOL

What a shit show

These fools dont know how good of a wrestler Jones is

OP: Max Kellerman to Jones "Khabib is GOAT not you"

Max Kellerman, actually - "...... you mention Conor, but if someone asks me who is the best, pound for pound, I've got to say Nurgamenov..... he's on a short list WITH YOU and GSP....."

HE'S REFUTING CONOR BEING MENTIONED AS A CONTENDER FOR THAT, NOT JONES.

Sorry, who's looking dumb here?

lol I'm actually starting to enjoy watching these ESPN guys talk about MMA

They seem like some nerds who spent a few weeks studying the sport and trying to catch up on everything

That being said, Khabib would maul Jones

I kind of admire how you proudly put your retardation on display here. Like...you're joking here...PROBABLY...but you've created a solid base of retardation previously that casts small amounts of doubt on if you truly are saying stuff like this in jest.

There's a level of genius here that's been created by previous stupidity. It really is something.

Kellerman is upset of all the attention his fellow attention whore Stephen A Smith got with him "beefing" with Cowboy so now he is trying to pick up some steam of his own saying some shit about Jones right before his fight hoping he will respond and it will turn into a thing.

As a non-american I always thought Fox was the asshole of sports, news, whatever they put on, only for popcorn eating americans and when they went to ESPN I thought here is the real deal, ESPN is legit. Well, turns out it's still the same american retard sandwich we are being fed

Max knows fighting.

Try your best not to be stupid
Try my best not to be on your level. Don't worry bud, that won't happen.

Let me know when you want a break from Fantasyland and are ready to take a step into reality.

lol he probably doesn't know any Khabib opponents except for Conor

Try my best not to be on your level. Don't worry bud, that won't happen.

Let me know when you want a break from Fantasyland and are ready to take a step into reality.
i guess your answer is no

Jon Jones best well rounded fighter right now but will never be GOAT because he cheated not just once but ??

I'll bet Max never even heard of a man named Fedor.

lmao. i'm not a jones fan, but lets see if khabib can make it through ferguson before we call him the goat.

Max Kellerman to Jones "Khabib is the GOAT not you"

Could you be anymore misleading with your lead ↑↑↑ because that's not Max said that's just click bait...

Back