Media Max Kellerman to Jones "Khabib is the GOAT not you"

Gosh if only Khabib had a bunch of celebrity LW's past their prime to feed on to make himself a huge name at the start of his career whilst looking 2 divisions bigger... That is what Jones legacy is based off of along with PEDS and eye pokes.

KHABIB GOAT.jpg

the 3 judges gave the 3rd round to Conor. It's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things since he got tapped, but, Khabib has already lost a round officially.

Maybe not to some Sherdork on the forums named UFCmaster, but, to everyone in reality, he has. It happens, it's MMA.
Off topic: Who is the guy in your Av? Is it Khabib?
I always confuse with the other guy with the same Av but then his is Sakuraba.

On topic:
1 lost round in 12 UFC fights. There is nobody more dominant than Khabib in MMA let alone the UFC

Khabib Bless

Gosh if only Khabib had a bunch of celebrity LW's past their prime to feed on to make himself a huge name at the start of his career whilst looking 2 divisions bigger... That is what Jones legacy is based off of along with PEDS and eye pokes.

View attachment 723039
You also factor in Jones' inhuman genetics on top of that, and his resume doesn't seem too impressive over Khabib's

4:10

Max is looking dumber then Stephen A Smith with this interview LOL

What a shit show

These fools dont know how good of a wrestler Jones is

Max Kellerman is a dork. Neither of these two are the GOAT. Now if Khabib can beat Tony and Gaethje that's a different story.

4:10

Max is looking dumber then Stephen A Smith with this interview LOL

What a shit show

These fools dont know how good of a wrestler Jones is

I like Kellerman a lot -- his MMA commentary has always been very fair in my opinion. This was not his best look I feel -- he seemed a bit uneducated and perhaps a bit archaic in his verbiage when discussing the "eyeball" test. I'm not saying his opinion is wrong (though I disagree) but rather it wasn't well defended. He's still a G though -- good response from Bones as well.

Max Kellermans eyes are on cocaines.

article-2720469-2060889600000578-232_634x647.jpg

<{danayeah}>

Fuck this guy he has no clue what he is talking about , He should keep his mouth shut . Filthy casual !

Max should get slapped for that

I really don’t get it. It’s not like it’s THAT hard to learn this sport. Spend a weekend or two watching old fight videos and reading some forums. Kellerman is a history buff when it comes to boxing, so I find it odd that he’d be willing to casually go on television and make a fucking fool out of himself like this.

This honestly made me want to root for Jones to mash this weekend.

Khabib isn't even near GOAT discussion. He's not even Top 10

The current active GOAT will be determined at UFC 249.

Jones is a steroid cheat, having him as GOAT is a bad look for the sport.

LoL

Jones has more title fights than Khabib has UFC fights

Kellerman needs to stick to boxing where he is knowledgeable, and start paying more attention to his cold sores.
We need like a podcast or something where we disagree vehemently on politics and jerk each other off regarding sports and culture because all of your posts on those are spot on.

Kellerman is a joke. Knows a bunch of book facts yet can't predict a boxing fight to save his life, and now hes pretending to be an MMA expert.

If Khabib beats Ferguson and Gaethje, and possibly Mcgregor a second time, he'll be the LW goat, no questions asked.

The idea that he's the p4p goat right now is a joke. His resume is trash compared to the ones of Jones, Silva, and GSP.

These interviewers are such self-serving, narcissistic asshats. It's troublesome that it's observably evident even when interviewing someone with sociopathic tendencies such as Jon freakin' Jones. What a disaster that casuals of the sport have to listen and subconsciously conform to their opinions.

Khabib has been way more dominant than Jones over the course of his career, but Jones has faced tougher competition. Tough to judge this.

Ok so I wonna join in sherdog psychologic/psychiatrist litlle club and I will say Jones is more of a psychopath than sociopat. His action are premeditated, he hides his true nature , he is very inteligent and in the end he only thinks on himself. Hitting a pregnant lady can happens to anyone after a night of drinking,droging not sleeping...

Last edited:
I like khabib but he doesnt have anything against Jones. The guy has been champ for so long and we got to see another champ only because he fucked up outside the octagon. Even if you consider his drug test faliure GSP resume is far better than him and even BJ Penn was a better LW champ than khabib.

Back