Media Max Kellerman to Jones "Khabib is the GOAT not you"

IMax is getting into MMA? looks like the whole gang of clowns are gonna be trashing MMA fighters like they have been doing to other athletes

khabib> jones
one is allowed to cheat and should be disqualified from all GOAT discussions
besides that jones beating a bunch of old washed up legends early in his career is not impressive and neither is the second portion of his career where he beats up on green contenders because lhw is shallow.

He doesn’t even know how to pronounce Martial Artist.

His argument was Khabib's stand-up lmao

He’s right. Khabib has only ever lost one round. Zero split decisions. Hasn’t even been cut. And no picograms in sight. He’s da GOAT

Khabib is way more dominant
Jon's "legends" wins are highly overrated

Jon Jones is still GOAT though.

Khabib really does have an impressive entire package. He has great skills, an great record, well-spoken in multiple languages, really good at selling fights, popular in a non-traditional UFC market. Like I bet Khabib's next fight will outperform Jones.

I don't think Khabib is GOAT but if you consider him as a whole package as a prize fighter, he's "in the mix" as Dana would say

Max Kellerman is awful. He knows absolutely nothing about any sport except boxing, like 0 knowledge.

Jones is a cheat his biggest wins are contests where he was found to have banned substances in his system. sorry but can't call you goat when you're too insecure to fight a guy on a level playing field

DC celebrating EPSN+ style to this news.

Jones should be immediately removed from any GOAT discussions by any rational individual.

Guy completely transformed his physique and ability with the help of PED’s.

In a more legitimate sport the notion of him being GOAT would be laughed at.

I like Khabib a lot but he would need to defend like 5 more times to enter the comversation and like 10+ for it to be definitive. Jones has defended for years and years.

Khabib isn't even top 10.

Guys like Jones, DC, Silva, GSP, MM, Aldo, Fedor are over him. Even Dan Henderson. Max needs to get fight pass and do some homework.

lol....dan henderson

Cant take these Khabib haters serious....

lol I'm actually starting to enjoy watching these ESPN guys talk about MMA

They seem like some nerds who spent a few weeks studying the sport and trying to catch up on everything

That being said, Khabib would maul Jones

Basically I think that's what they do. I always feel kinda bad watching them talk about MMA because they're so far out of their element. Unfortunately most of the time their information and numbers lack context

On the UFC 2019 end of year highlights show DC, Anthony Smith ,Bisbing and Ariel voted Khabib ahead of Jones as the P4P king. I have to agree with their opinions more than anybody posting here since 2 of them actually fought Jones.
In fairness, two of them were beaten by Jones, badly and one of those two just happens to be khabibs teammate. Another notoriously hates steroid users. So 3 out of 4 are salty fuckers.

Jones is the total package outside of one punch KO power.. far superior all round compared to Khabib and way better resume..

But will always have an * by his name due to drug use

Pico lost his last against no legs Santos. Dana paid 2 judges off to give Pico a bs split decision win loo

Come back to mean when Khabib even loses 1 round (he won the 3rd against Conrat). Or Khabib is so beat he needs assistance to get out the octagon.

Kellerman Bless
Khabib Bless

the 3 judges gave the 3rd round to Conor. It's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things since he got tapped, but, Khabib has already lost a round officially.

Maybe not to some Sherdork on the forums named UFCmaster, but, to everyone in reality, he has. It happens, it's MMA.

Back