Media Max Kellerman to Jones "Khabib is the GOAT not you"

I doubt it. He proceeds to talk about that basically the most dominant skill is wrestling, and Khabib is a great wrestler therefore = GOAT. He has no clue Jones is also a great wrestler. probably has only seen his last fight

i watch Max Kellerman a lot since he’s been on first take and he’s not a direct person like Stephen A.

Lol

Max is right and wrong , Jones certainly isn’t the GOAT. Neither is Kabob though.
Any educated MMA fan knows that the one true goat’s nane is Georges St-Pierre

Max should stick to boxing.
Agreed.

And for the Jones fanboys, the original McHuggers, we all know Gus won the first fight.

Khabib is good.

Jones is great.

Among the pantheons of greats are GSP Spider and maybe Fedor.

2 title defenses is not greatness by any stretch

Dude is a fool

Max is a smart guy. I think this was trolling. I hope this was trolling. I don't even like Jon and even including cocaine and picos, he's still better than Khabib

Max is a smart guy. I think this was trolling. I hope this was trolling. I don't even like Jon and even including cocaine and picos, he's still better than Khabib

it was good Jon seemed genuinely amused by it

Semi troll job for shock value. Even fools know Khabib needs more wins against the top contenders to surpass anybody on any goat list.

Max Kellermans eyes are on cocaines.

article-2720469-2060889600000578-232_634x647.jpg

<{danayeah}>

Last edited:
"Khabib the best example I can think of where the ground game is ridiculous and he can also stand up"

lmao. Well Jones did laugh his ass off

Max said as far as the eye test because nobody has really put Khabib in any trouble. Jones has had Gus, Santos, and DC was doing well in the 2nd fight as well. Khabib hasnt faced that.

He isn't right but some of you should listen prior to posting.

Khabib isn't even top 10.

Guys like Jones, DC, Silva, GSP, MM, Aldo, Fedor are over him. Even Dan Henderson. Max needs to get fight pass and do some homework.

neither is the goat. jones is a cheater and khabib will need a couple more impressive wins.

On the UFC 2019 end of year highlights show DC, Anthony Smith ,Bisbing and Ariel voted Khabib ahead of Jones as the P4P king. I have to agree with their opinions more than anybody posting here since 2 of them actually fought Jones.

If you're going to have these amateur clowns cover MMA then maybe you need to give them a list of questions from someone that knows MMA. Max saying Khabib is better than Jones cause he's good on the ground and the feet lmao. Jones is 100 times the fighter on the feet. He's not even that far behind on the ground and has way more devastating GnP.

Total noob. If they were similar weight jon smashes him. He has good enuff wrestling to make him stand and pick him apart. Jon is the most complete mma fighter in the game

Back