Media Max Kellerman on ESPN: Manny Pacquiao has a case for the best pound-for-pound fighter ever

TownBiz.png

S/O to @TownBiz
TownBiz2.png

Last edited:
He's unquestionably top 15 in my mind

Belongs ahead of Mayweather Jr

You have to listen to the fors and against to have a balanced opinion.
What do you mean? I dont even care if that guy has the same opinion of the fight as I did, he is trying to fool people with his voice trying to copy Mindsmash so he can make dough on the tubes. dudes a copy cat he needs to use his real voice.

Don't post this guys videos anymore. He is trying to copy Mindsmash and imitate his voice

You're right. You're imitating the thoughts and writing style of a 5-year old, so I'll continue to ignore your posts.

What do you mean? I dont even care if that guy has the same opinion of the fight as I did, he is trying to fool people with his voice trying to copy Mindsmash so he can make dough on the tubes. dudes a copy cat he needs to use his real voice.
Huh? I don't care if he sounds like Groucho Marx, if he's talking sense worth a listen.
Some of his points -
1. 45 championship fights to Floyd's 27.
2. Beating 21 champions to Floyd's 13.
3. Much deeper resume.
4. Oldest WW champ ever.

This video... I managed to get to 90 secinsane before realizing it’s just another Pac hater.

Your boy says Pac picked Thurman because Thurman was coming off a shoulder injury.

Ok. Fair enough.

But your boy doesn’t mention that Pac is 40 years old, been KTFO by Marquez and is a little Asian dude with T-Rex arms who fight like a rabbit and clearly beat Thurman.

I’m sensing a theme in your posts. That theme is you keep posting videos from people who can’t give proper credit to an Asian dude. Lol

He's unquestionably top 15 in my mind

Belongs ahead of Mayweather Jr
Meh. Losses have to mean something. Actually beating Pac has to mean something. Clowning Pac's biggest rival in a one sided boxing lesson has to mean something.

Floyd was obviously the better boxer, never lost and duplicated most of Pacs biggest wins when they were near the same weights. Yeah, sure- Morales was a fine win. Maybe better than Floyds best scalps at the lower weights, but Pac lost one of those fights. He got KO'd by two guys no one on this forum could name without looking it up. He has losses to Bradley, Horn, Marquez.... Yes, they DO count.

Floyd is the greater fighter. He fought near flawless fights with elite level fighters for over a decade. Pac may be more exciting and have a better highlight reel, but thats about it.

Meh. Losses have to mean something. Actually beating Pac has to mean something. Clowning Pac's biggest rival in a one sided boxing lesson has to mean something.

Floyd was obviously the better boxer, never lost and duplicated most of Pacs biggest wins when they were near the same weights. Yeah, sure- Morales was a fine win. Maybe better than Floyds best scalps at the lower weights, but Pac lost one of those fights. He got KO'd by two guys no one on this forum could name without looking it up. He has losses to Bradley, Horn, Marquez.... Yes, they DO count.

Floyd is the greater fighter. He fought near flawless fights with elite level fighters for over a decade. Pac may be more exciting and have a better highlight reel, but thats about it.
He dragged Marquez up 2 weights. Its a fight which obviously favours Floyd stylistically(in relation to Pac). The same way Cotto and Hatton favoured Pac stylistically, obviously because he beat them much easier. You mention Morales yet he beat Barrera twice also. As before Pac has 45 championship fights to Floyds 27. 21 champs to 13. There really is no comparison. Pac has a much deeper and longer resume. Floyd won the head to head but nobody ranks the blade above the hitman.
His loss to Bradley is the most contested in recent boxing history. Marquez' style and brilliance equalled war every time. With Horn we saw him slipping yet 2 years later he's beating the piss out of a prime unbeaten WW champ. Another facet in the makeup of a great fighter. Could he win fighter of the decade for a 2nd time?

Last edited:
Back