Media Max Kellerman on ESPN: Manny Pacquiao has a case for the best pound-for-pound fighter ever

Kellerman seems to have opened the floodgates, everyone is calling Manny GOAT. When you look over his resume and accomplishments, its easy to see why. About time.
Its strange, because I asked how come nobody remembered Pacman, and that nobody lists him in their favorite fighters of all time. Now you see bandwagon fans coming out of the woodwork claiming he is a goat

these people are fake, dont worry though in Pacs next fight Spence will knock him out and they will disappear again.
He doesn't have many real fans. When he lost to JMM by KO they vanished he got a few more wins under his belt and then they came back again when he was ready to fight Floyd lol, he lost they disappeared, then he beats Broner and Thurman and now they back on his wagon claiming they always believed in him, watch Im telling you now if Spence knocks him cold nobody will list him in their favorites list. Pac will probably be forgotten in years time. He wont really have that everlasting name like Ali, Leonard, Tyson, Duran, De La Hoya, Roy Jones, Hopkins, Mayweather.

"Greatest" P4P fighter? perhaps, due to the length of career and how many weight classes it spanned.

But "best?" not even close, pac would get murdered by a long list of great fighters he they met on their best night.

If he can’t focus his camera I can’t listen to him. Looks like he smuggled his camera anally into prison

@TidWell
I listened to the first 3 minutes.

Your boy presents his argument in the legit Pac as GOAT debate by saying Kellerman is basing Pac’s case solely on the Thurman victory?

Does he say anything intelligent in the rest of the video? Because 3 minutes in and it’s clear his perspective is limited and shallow.

However, he did bring up B-hop and Foreman. Both great boxers but both do not have as impressive a resume, career, influence or global impact on the sport as Pacquiao.

I can see B-Hop hating on Pac, but pretty sure Foreman would agree that Pac belongs in the debate.

@TidWell
I listened to the first 3 minutes.

Your boy presents his argument in the legit Pac as GOAT debate by saying Kellerman is basing Pac’s case solely on the Thurman victory?

Does he say anything intelligent in the rest of the video? Because 3 minutes in and it’s clear his perspective is limited and shallow.

However, he did bring up B-hop and Foreman. Both great boxers but both do not have as impressive a resume, career, influence or global impact on the sport as Pacquiao.

I can see B-Hop hating on Pac, but pretty sure Foreman would agree that Pac belongs in the debate.
He is the same reporter who said Pacquiao cherry picked Thurman and avoids all the top guys, he covers boxing events and gets press credentials.

Figures you wouldn't, typical close minded
I can't stand racists, if that is closed minded I can live with that. No surprise that you use them to bolster your opinions.

I can't stand racists, if that is closed minded I can live with that. No surprise that you use them to bolster your opinions.
And how do you know that guy is racist when you never even bothered to listen to it

And how do you know that guy is racist when you never even bothered to listen to it
Because brainiac I have listened to him before. He pisses me off just with his long pauses and um and erring that's before we get to the racial bias.

He is the same reporter who said Pacquiao cherry picked Thurman and avoids all the top guys, he covers boxing events and gets press credentials.
I have a hard time believing anybody would give press credentials to such a low quality YouTube channel

Because brainiac I have listened to him before. He pisses me off just with his long pauses and um and erring that's before we get to the racial bias.
He said he is the least bias channel on the tube. He has called out other fighters like golovkin, lomachenko, fury

He has been to several fights, i think he did work for dontaboxing
Whatever the case may be regarding his level of professionalism... the arguments he presented against Pacquiao in the first three minutes of his upload were weak.

When Foreman re-captured the HW title after beating Moorer and B-Hop won a title as a senior citizen, the public did in fact acknowledge and recognize those acts as tremendous accomplishments.

Your boy tries to makes it sound like they were ignored and only Manny got props. This is why that guys video sucks.

Whenever these guys make their whiny opinion videos regarding Pac, it reminds me of the way they whined about the system was trying to prevent Floyd from breaking Marciano’s 49-0 record. They kept saying “racism” was trying to stop Floyd from eclipsing an Italian guy’s record. Same thing applies here. These guys are applying the same racism, but this time, it’s against an Asian to discredit his standing in the upper echelons of the sport.

Last edited:
He said he is the least bias channel on the tube. He has called out other fighters like golovkin, lomachenko, fury
So you believe him because he said it? Lol and what a surprise him calling out non black fighters lol

Interesting video exploring Manny's place in history, once and for all explaining why he sits above Mayweather. Most glaring of which, Manny fought 21 champions, Floyd 13.

Interesting video exploring Manny's place in history, once and for all explaining why he sits above Mayweather. Most glaring of which, Manny fought 21 champions, Floyd 13.

I couldnt watch it, the guys voice sounds fake like he doesnt really talk like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back