Max Holloway vs Leonard Garcia removed from UFC.com

IMO The biggest fail in this thread is Moraga/Caraiso being stuck on facebook

Woah it's not on the main UFC.com page, no need to be dicks about me not clicking on Fight card, but then again you're all fat guys with no jobs who haven't been laid in years if ever so i suppose you have to let out some steam.

slow down cowboy hahahahahahaha who's the fat virgin who needs to let out some steam?

People look foward to a Garcia fight? Only if you like him get beat.

Wow that was super corny of you. A definite fail on your part for posting that sound bite. A bigger fail for having upwards of 6,000 posts. That time could have been spent doing something besides getting sandwich crumbs in your keyboard.

Wow 4.5 posts a day! What a loser!

Wow that was super corny of you. A definite fail on your part for posting that sound bite. A bigger fail for having upwards of 6,000 posts. That time could have been spent doing something besides getting sandwich crumbs in your keyboard.

Thread is over...let's start a fight!

Woah it's not on the main UFC.com page, no need to be dicks about me not clicking on Fight card, but then again you're all fat guys with no jobs who haven't been laid in years if ever so i suppose you have to let out some steam.

I never understood posts like these. What if it's true? What if every single other poster on this site is a fat unemployed loser who doesn't get laid?

What does it say about you, then, that you post here right along with us?

OpoQQ.jpg

Ur so kewl bro

Not anyone on this website's fault that you're incompetent

how do i internet????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back