Max Holloway vs. Frankie Edgar Verbally Agreed For UFC 240 in Edmonton

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Alex screwed Alex. That fight with aldo was boring and did not deliver, he fought safely and not to get a finish, if he had TKOed Aldo maybe his name would be in this breaking news.

Btw why is Brett Okamoto breaking 100% of the news now? Is Dana that petty that he blackballs Ariel and forbids anyone from telling him anything? The guy has to eat too Dana, you tomato headed fuck.
Odd logic. Volk managed something in 15 minutes Frankie realistically couldn't come close to in 2 attempts over 50 minutes.

Frankie is a good figher. He just happens to reach the age where folks in his weight class tend to retire years earlier. I don't think he has the same speed or movement anymore/

Lame.

Another unwarranted title shot for Frankie... Volkanovski has been putting in that work and deserves his shot next.

And you know Frankie gonna want a rematch after he gets beat..

Max will beat frankie worse than he beat ortega, but he wont beat frankie the way ortega beat frankie.

I wonder if the UFC is putting this out there to see how the community reacts. Verbal agreements without contracts dont mean much. I still believe Volk vs Holloway is the fight they want for an Australian card.

On a one fight win streak, get a title shot. The new normal in the UFC?

I'm gonna get some shit for this, but come the FUCK on.

Volkanovski put in the work and has been active, why is he getting overlooked here?

Frankie put his shot on the line when he didn't have to, yes, but he could have taken another fight and cemented another claim to a title shot.(Whoops, he fought Swanson....my bad lol)

Not a fan if true. Volkanovski is getting the RAW Dick here.

Frankie gets to sit on a title shot coming off a loss, but Tony has to fight 2 more times just to get a shot at getting a title eliminator. FUCKING. BULLSHIT!

Edit: Edgar beat Swanson, but still.

was nice to know you, bro, such a shame you crossed the line
@aliabdelaziz

I think Frankie is a bad style match up for Max and wouldn't be surprised by a UD by Edgar.

Fan of both guys though!

Volk could still fight zabit Lincoln or Ortega taco mix or something

Why is everyone bitching about Volk? He will obviously get the winner and he probably turned down the short notice.

Anyway, Edgar KO's him. I think Holloway is done to be honest. I know it sounds like an overreaction but take a look at his recent history.
- Took an insane beating against Dustin.
- Ate some heavy bombs against Ortega.
- Pulled from Khabib fight due to the weight cut.
- Took heavy bombs against Aldo in both fights.

Holloway is a beast but to me his career will be over soon. He's that fighter who was great for a short time, but used his chin too much. I presume his weight cut won't be great either.

Volkanovskis next I presume. At least he doesn't have to wait long, he could potentially face the winner by the end of the year hopefully.
This is pretty much the best route for him, I think. I would assume it's very likely anyone else usurpes his spot while he waits, and it seems also just as likely that however Frankie VS Max ends it's going to end decisively

Max is going to walk through Edgar.. maybe even retire him.

Volkanovski should sit on the bench and wait for his shot. No way he needs to take another fight.

Wtf at people saying volk got screwed lol

Or maybe he’s just not ready in time and would prefer to fight the winner for the title on the aus card in October?

Back