Max holloway vs. Charles oliveira

DaRealMVP

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Love this fight! I think it's gonna be close but I'm picking Max. Who do you got?

Holloway here by decision, will be a great fight. Its one of those rare fights where you get two guys who are solid contenders and havent had the shot yet compete against each other

yeah great fight for sure. Olivierra better not be blinking... Max taking this one for sure!

Can't wait for this fight, I've got Max wearing Charles down and getting a late TKO.

Holloway, should be a great fight though. Could be do Bronx best chance to show that he's ready for top competition.

Great fight on paper, it could be a FOTN or a snooze fest sparring match. Oliveria has the edge on the ground and with power. Holloway has faster hands, better volume, and good lateral movment, which I think will give Oliveria fits.

I think Charles is more talented, but Holloway is the all around better MMA fighter. I want Charles to win, but if Max has covered all his bases he should be able to win via UD.

I want Mad Max to win. but I think Olivera has great Fight IQ and if he doesn't try to mix it up on the feet he has a chance.

Such a ridiculously good fight. I think Holloway takes a decision but I am rooting for Do Bronx.

Hard to chose between the two. Got Holloway standing or Oliveira on the ground.

I got Max "Conor Blessed" Holloway

I like both fighters, but I think Mad Max takes this via TKO. He's on a tear right now and is working his way to a title shot.

strikers with good tdd are Charles weakness. i give him next to no chance in hell.

People underestimating Oliveira hard.

or being realistic about the matchup.

Oliviera is obviously a very solid guy. Outside of the submission game however, Max looks to be a little superior in just about every way.

If Max moves the way he moved against Cub, he's going to win this fight, and in my opinion, probably handily. It's a shame either guy has to lose right now, but it seems most likely to me that Oliviera walks away an L.

This is potentially an amazing fight. They're both incredibly skilled. I just happen to think that Holloway is tougher and Oliveira has a tendency to crumble under pressure and doesn't handle pain well. I favor Max because of that.

This is an amazing matchup. Oliveira is one tough dude, with an underrated stand up game. I give the edge to Holloway.

Back