Max Holloway to Jose Aldo: Stop Crying and Let's Fight

Max Holloway is so boring, as a fighter and personality. Im really trying to like him, but he is so bland in every way.

Hideaway ducking Waldo? I have to take time off for my son's birthday?? Wtf, I've heard it all now..

WTF? I don't even like him but he is not a boring fighter.

Maybe not boring in the sense of he outpoints his opponents, but something is uninteresting about his fights, maybe its his bland cookiecutter style, i dont know.

Wait....so Aldo calls him out for a specific date and time. Max says no to that date and then starts talking about Aldo not showing up when Max was the one initially calling out Aldo for that date in the cage?

Max seems to be contradicting himself a little bit there.
Aldo didn't call out anyone. Max called out for Aldo to fight him at 208 in Brooklyn, in the cage. Everybody heard it. Aldo simply came out the next day and said he already signed to fight at 208.
Max should stfu and sign the contract already.

LOL @ Jose Waldo. Perfect nickname to call him everytime he pulls out of a fight.

Max Hideaway is a clown. Aldo is going to destroy him.

"Hashtag #JoseWaldo. Tell him to meet me in Brooklyn in February."

Why the fuck did he say that shit if he wasn't going to show up

This pretty much takes everything away from his criticism of Aldo which are true to be frank. Doesn't matter anymore with this blunder.

Maybe not boring in the sense of he outpoints his opponents, but something is uninteresting about his fights, maybe its his bland cookiecutter style, i dont know.
Dude that's like saying about all of Aldo fights in ufc. WEC Aldo was the best with the small ring.

Back