Max Holloway Says Aldo's Claims About Him Turning Down UFC 208 Are "Horsesh--t"

Aldo is being used as a pawn in the Khabib / Ferguson negotiations. Ferguson is asking for more money. And then Jose was offered an interim LW title fight against Khabib, who apparently also refused to fight Jose on his dad's advice.

You have no source or reputation as an insidee but this very well could be true

You have no source or reputation as an insidee but this very well could be true

Ferguson tweeted that the money they're offering him to fight Khabib is not enough to him. And now we hear that Jose was offered an interim LW title fight against Khabib. It doesn't take much to connect the dots.

Fucking soap opera. Fight or fuck sisters.

Aldo is being used as a pawn in the Khabib / Ferguson negotiations. Ferguson is asking for more money. And then Jose was offered an interim LW title fight against Khabib, who apparently also refused to fight Jose on his dad's advice.

Maybe, but it doesn't change that Aldo is full of shit.

Why would Aldo not just fight Max in March if he's now planning on fighting in March??

Maybe, but it doesn't change that Aldo is full of shit.

Why would Aldo not just fight Max in March if he's now planning on fighting in March??

Jose Aldo is not the matchmaker. According to the interview Hideaway turned down the fight with him in February and the UFC offered him a fight with Khabib in March, who apparently turned it down as well on his dad's advice.

Yes.

Called out aldo for ufc 208 during his postfight interview at 206, where he made a fool out of himself, then reneged shortly thereafter. So, he's full of shit here.

Aldo says in his interview that he chose Brooklyn before 206. Max didn't call him out for Feb. The date was already set, he said I'll see u in Feb.

Then he realized it was early Feb and called bullshit on how Aldo wants Max to have less then 8 weeks to prepare

Aldo is going by what UFC officials told him. He has no idea.

Yet another reason for a union. To keep fighters from half assed information.

This whole situation reeks of Dana lying to everybody. It just doesn't add up.

UPJ00940.jpg

Max needs a hand full of these. When he grows old, he will die of spontaneous combustion .

Max said he didn't want to commit to a camp over three holidays due to Aldo's history of pulling out...so it seems it could be true. Ariel also tweeted that he "fact checked" Aldo's answers to his questions and they added up (take that for what its worth).

Fucking soap opera. Fight or fuck sisters.
Why do they have to Fuck their sisters? Or is it just women who are someone's sister? Does that mean women who are an only child are off limits? I am confused...

Jose Aldo is not the matchmaker. According to the interview Hideaway turned down the fight with him in February and the UFC offered him a fight with Khabib in March, who apparently turned it down as well on his dad's advice.

Aldo says in the interview he told the UFC he would defend in Brooklyn, and then the UFC told Max and Pettis that's when the unification bout it.

Regardless I don't blame Max for refusing, bullshit to schedule a huge fight like that 8 weeks out from a fight.

Aldo says in his interview that he chose Brooklyn before 206. Max didn't call him out for Feb. The date was already set, he said I'll see u in Feb.

Then he realized it was early Feb and called bullshit on how Aldo wants Max to have less then 8 weeks to prepare

Are you stupid? have you seen the post fight interview where Max called Aldo out for the Brooklyn card. Do you want me to post the video?

Lol so you expect us to believe Holloway was too stupid to realize how many weeks after Ufc 206 Ufc 208 was until a couple days ago?

He ducking just like Ferguson because both are overmatched.

Came here to say this.

I'm a big fan of Ariel; think he does a great job. But what in the hell can Ariel "confirm?"

I'll take Max's word over Aldo's any day of the week.

Didn't Max say at the post conference that he didn't want to fight in BK because he wanted to enjoy the holidays or some shit and not get right back into camp? Aldo has said he is down to fight so someone(Max) is stalling. I really hope they fight because 208 is looking like crap. A HH/Jermaine card isnt drawing shit

I dont think ole Max wants that ALDO fight as much as he wants the fans/media to think. If he did it would be happening soon. He just trying to hold on to that belt he got a little longer. #wheremaxat hashtag disneyland

Lol so you expect us to believe Holloway was too stupid to realize how many weeks after Ufc 206 Ufc 208 was until a couple days ago?

He ducking just like Ferguson because both are overmatched.

Lol come on, u can't be that dumb, Max was fighting Pettis, do u really think he's going to start analyzing dates and go into negotiations for a potential match up that might not happen, when he has a fight in a couple of days.

Back