"Max Holloway Is MMA's Marvin Hagler"- Luke Thomas

Speaking of fun stuff from the MMA community, TJ Dillashaw's trainer released a statement after Dillashaw tested positive and it's one of the funniest things I've ever read. Pure gold.

Give me one win of Holloways that is equivalent to Hagler's destruction of Hearns and I might be inclined to agree. Two wins over a faded Aldo doesn't cut it.

According to that video, Brian Ortega is mma equivalent of Tommy Hearns.

Speaking of fun stuff from the MMA community, TJ Dillashaw's trainer released a statement after Dillashaw tested positive and it's one of the funniest things I've ever read. Pure gold.

Who's his conditioning coach? Stephen King??

I thought it was a moronic comparison from someone who obviously doesn't know much about boxing but wanted to pick a name from the past so he could sound like he did.

If we are going to compare an MMA guy to a boxer, I think Arguello is more suitable.

Kavanagh's response was pretty funny.

Back