Media Max Holloway Has A 100% Finishing Rate In UFC Title Fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

One day out from UFC 236 where Holloway will be involved in his 5th UFC title fight. One thing everybody should be aware of, is that Holloway has not let ANY title fight go the full distance. Never ever.

1. Anthony Pettis - NEVER Been Finished Prior
giphy.gif

NiceUnlinedAfricanwilddog.gif

2. Jose Aldo - Only been finished 1 time on the feet
Jose-Aldo-Max-Holloway-1.png

max-holloway-vs-jose-aldo-GIF.gif

3. Jose Aldo Rematch
ufc-218-preview-04.jpg

Holloway-Aldo-UFC-218.jpg

3. Brian Ortega - Undefeated + Iron chin - never finished before
Holloway-and-Ortega.png

3Nplj.gif

Dt9BXhIU4AAmnOt

With Poirier winning his last 3 fights via finish, somebody is going out in this fight if you ask me. Both guys have great cardio, power, and are durable as hell.

Will Holloway lose his title fight finishing streak?

@Arkham's Notorious Geyser @drbolony @HoFF604 @Frank McEdgar @FrontNakedChoke @BC @mirellale choo choo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no he won't. Dustin looks like he's been through the ringer with that weight cut.

His recent comments about potentially moving up to 170 and the cut being harder should be heavily taken into consideration.

Depending on how he rehydrated, we'll essentially have a depleted and ALREADY chiney Dustin Poirier taking on what appears to be the healthiest Max Holloway we've never seen.

If Dustin doesn't put Max's lights out, it could be a loooooong night for him.

With Poirier winning his last 3 fights via finish, somebody is going out in this fight if you ask me.

i have the opposite take. i think this one goes a full 5 bloody rounds. i just dont know which fighter will win.

Lucky for Max, Dusted Poirier has a glass chin so I think he keeps that streak alive.

<mma4>

This fight does not make it to the decision, my money would be on Max 3-4 round TKO

Yeah I have always been a fan of Max's true fucking warrior and its good to see he is finally getting his due from fans.

I do not see Poirier winning this fight unless Max gets sloppy and takes a heavy right.

Dustin doesn't seem very confident to me, which is weird considering he won the first fight. Sounds like he's constantly trying to convince himself that he'll win. War Holloway.

never went the distance in the ufc. His fourth fight he went the distance to win the 155 x1 world title

Yeah, I don't think this fight goes the distance. Both dudes come to bang.

One day out from UFC 236 where Holloway will be involved in his 5th UFC title fight. One thing everybody should be aware of, is that Holloway has not let ANY title fight go the full distance. Never ever.

1. Anthony Pettis - NEVER Been Finished Prior
giphy.gif

NiceUnlinedAfricanwilddog.gif

2. Jose Aldo - Only been finished 1 time on the feet
Jose-Aldo-Max-Holloway-1.png

max-holloway-vs-jose-aldo-GIF.gif

3. Jose Aldo Rematch
ufc-218-preview-04.jpg

Holloway-Aldo-UFC-218.jpg

3. Brian Ortega - Undefeated + Iron chin - never finished before
Holloway-and-Ortega.png

3Nplj.gif

Dt9BXhIU4AAmnOt

With Poirier winning his last 3 fights via finish, somebody is going out in this fight if you ask me. Both guys have great cardio, power, and are durable as hell.

Will Holloway lose his title fight finishing streak?

@Arkham's Notorious Geyser @drbolony @HoFF604 @Frank McEdgar @FrontNakedChoke @BC @mirellale choo choo

Another thing in common , he was fighitng manlets

Back