Max Holloway gets the call vs Leonard Garcia

I don't get why people hate on Garcia around here
The main reason is he's argueably 0-10 in his last 10 fights and alot of people don't like his brawling style (He trains at a top 5 camp in the world and instead of getting better he has the whole "uh if I brawl like kimbo slice than uncle dana will keep me regardless" mentality).

Question is whether this fight stays on FX or not, especially with the inclusion of Varner/Guillard on the card.

I don't get why people hate on Garcia around here, but looks like their wish for him to get cut is finally about to be realised!

He has been gifted an absurd number split decisions for doing nothing more than head-butting fists and beating up the air in front of his opponents. It is fun to watch but the guy is not that good and has really hurt people's advancement in the division.

Holloway by KO, then Garcia by DQ

I actually hope for Garcia's sake he DOES get finished because it'll get pretty nasty otherwise. A 3rd round with a gassed Leonard Garcia getting picked apart by body shots and spinning kicks would be pretty tough to watch.

Sherdoggers only like champions.

The rest is overrated.

It's not that, it's the terrible decisions he's been granted and his defending of a couple of them when he should have just been like "Meh"

He's a nice guy, nothing personal, i just dont like that he so many W's in fights that he's clearly lost.

It's not that, it's the terrible decisions he's been granted and his defending of a couple of them when he should have just been like "Meh"

He's a nice guy, nothing personal, i just dont like that he so many W's in fights that he's clearly lost.

Someone CLEARLY wants to invoke the wrath of Donald Cerrone.

The main reason is he's argueably 0-10 in his last 10 fights and alot of people don't like his brawling style (He trains at a top 5 camp in the world and instead of getting better he has the whole "uh if I brawl like kimbo slice than uncle dana will keep me regardless" mentality).

He has been gifted an absurd number split decisions for doing nothing more than head-butting fists and beating up the air in front of his opponents. It is fun to watch but the guy is not that good and has really hurt people's advancement in the division.

It's not his fault though, you can't blame the guy for being given the decisions. At least he tries to fight.

Someone CLEARLY wants to invoke the wrath of Donald Cerrone.

Listen, if Donald had to kick my ass over this, i'd understand completely.
Hell, if Leonard wanted to, i'd understand.

I'm just keepin' it one hunnuh

I don't get why people hate on Garcia around here
garciawindmill.gif

rogan.png

It's not his fault though, you can't blame the guy for being given the decisions. At least he tries to fight.

Meh, it's been his response to the wins more than anything that rubs people the wrong way
Things like "well I got the takedowns" in defending wins

It's kind of an irrational reason to hate on a fighter, but Garcia is a special case imo

Well I can understand that but people should blame the judges.
Garcia isn't by any means a point fighter where he throws haymakers because they are easier to see for the judges, regardless of when they hit or when they don't.

I don't get why people hate on Garcia around here, but looks like their wish for him to get cut is finally about to be realised!

People like to bitch about low level fighters being in the premier league of mixed martial arts.

I've seen 5 year olds throw punches with better form than Leonard Garcia.

Which is SUPPOSEDLY, from what I hear, his main skill.

Back