Max couldn't duck Aldo if he wanted to

He should accept the FW fight in March because the UFC is fucking with him by "offering" him a LW interim fight. Simple as that.

THat's obviously what he should do if Khabib stays true in not accepting the fight, but if he actually won the Interim title at 155 they'd have no choice but to give him the rematch he wants so it's not a bad thing to accept if he wants the CM fight.

But but but but Feburary! He said Feb.

eyeroll.gif.

Max is fighting, sorry if he didn't call out Aldo for the right date. I can give him some leeway.
Sure, but it was super lame. I can give him some leeway. he just won. he fucked up. fine. but he's still going with the "where's waldo" shit, which given the circumstances is just super lame. STFU about aldo. heal your ankle, and get ready for the fight. Of course Aldo is going to fight him.

Sure, but it was super lame. I can give him some leeway. he just won. he fucked up. fine. but he's still going with the "where's waldo" shit, which given the circumstances is just super lame. STFU about aldo. heal your ankle, and get ready for the fight. Of course Aldo is going to fight him.

Exactly. If he'd just come out and said "I'm injured, so let's do it in March instead, Im still up for it', I don't think anyone would've batted much of an eyelid. Instead he's come out after finding out Aldo has already signed to fight him, and now he's refusing while still spouting the same BS that he's been talking for a year now, 'Im off on a vacation instead of taking on Aldo in a title fight, but where's Waldo yo!'. It's embarrassing frankly.

THat's obviously what he should do if Khabib stays true in not accepting the fight, but if he actually won the Interim title at 155 they'd have no choice but to give him the rematch he wants so it's not a bad thing to accept if he wants the CM fight.
right now he doesn't have a fight at FW. They offer him a LW fight vs khabib, of course he should accept that. will it happen, almost certainly not. but he'd be an idiot to turn it down. maybe Tony decides to play hardball and he gets passed over for Khabib. Nobody knows what's going on with new owners.

right now he doesn't have a fight at FW. They offer him a LW fight vs khabib, of course he should accept that. will it happen, almost certainly not. but he'd be an idiot to turn it down. maybe Tony decides to play hardball and he gets passed over for Khabib. Nobody knows what's going on with new owners.

He has a FW fight as long as he accepts it.

Exactly. If he'd just come out and said "I'm injured, so let's do it in March instead, Im still up for it', I don't think anyone would've batted much of an eyelid. Instead he's come out after finding out Aldo has already signed to fight him, and now he's refusing while still spouting the same BS that he's been talking for a year now, 'Im off on a vacation instead of taking on Aldo in a title fight, but where's Waldo yo!'. It's embarrassing frankly.
it is embarrassing. everybody gets what he's doing. he was always quiet, now he's trying to promote himself conor style. and he's trying to get in Aldo's head like Conor did. he's just so bad at it, and it's obviously having no effect on Aldo if you listen and watch interviews with him. pussy-itis and "where's jose waldo?" you think thats gonna get in Aldo's head? it's not.
He wont have to look to find Aldo. he wont have to "beg". Aldo will fight him, and he'll get his shot to back up his shit talking. Just STFU, let your ankle heal, when the fight is booked then start your trash talking. but for the moment, after going full retard. take a breath Max.

He has a FW fight as long as he accepts it.
no evidence to that. they're gonna leave Aldo open to leverage Tony. Only after Tony signs to fight Khabib, will they go back to Max. So at least for the moment, he doesn't have a FW fight. They book Aldo vs Max for March, all of a sudden there's no LW fight except Tony vs Khabib and UFC loses leverage to lowball Tony. Nate is not gonna fight Khabib. Once Khabib and Tony is booked, they'll book Aldo vs Max prob on same card.

Of course he could. He could retire, or wait until Aldo retires before fighting again.

Well that's the whole point of what everyone here has been asking themselves about Max, especially as it was his choice to ask for the 208 card. Why the fuck would he talk so much shit for so long, ask for a fight with the champ, give a specific card he wanted it on, then refuse all of it when the champ signed on to fight him on the card and date he asked for?

It has already been discussed. He has to heal his leg. He would have a short period of time to train for the Aldo fight. This is from his manager, Brian Butler-Au, yesterday.

It has already been discussed. He has to heal his leg. He would have a short period of time to train for the Aldo fight. This is from his manager, Brian Butler-Au, yesterday.

Yes, I know. It was a rhetorical statement. Aldo signed to fight Max when Max asked for it, while Max is still going on about 'Where's Waldo' even after having pulled out of their fight and talking about going on vacation instead makes him look like a silly cunt. That was the point.

He should have just said that he's injured and will be fighting Aldo in the very near future instead of continuing his 'Where's Waldo, running, pussy' tired schtick when he's the one that pulled out of their fight.

"if Aldo doesn't duck" ??? Where do you guys get this shit? Aldo signed to fight him already, he signed to fight whoever the winner of 206 was the second Conor was stripped.
Either that's the worst attempt at "ducking" in the history of UFC ... or you don't know what "duck" means. GTFO with this whole aldo ducking, running & scared of Max nonsense. It's pathetic. He already signed to fight him. Aldo doesn't give a fuck about Max.

Aldo refused to fight him at UFC 205 in NY.

Who does that?

That was the biggest card in UFC history, and he refused. The entire UFC was begging to be on that card.

What is funny is that you guys that keep excusing Aldo's shenanigans, are using this recent outburst from Holloway after a he just had a fight. Lol! You guys keep acting like Holloway has been sitting around waiting for a contract for two months. He just fought literally. And why does this recent call out establish them for only UFC 208 and or nothing? If that isn't the biggest attempt to duck someone, then I don't know what is. Tyron Woodley might be proud of that kind of foolery I suppose.

What kills me is that you guys actually think Aldo is going to be put in the mix at 155. Lol!

Sounds like the UFC are desperate for fights on 208 and aren't going to wait for anyone. They need this PPV to work after they had to cancel the Jan one. They didn't want to wait for Cyborg and it doesn't look like they want to wait for Max.

Aldo refused to fight him at UFC 205 in NY.

Who does that?

That was the biggest card in UFC history, and he refused. The entire UFC was begging to be on that card.

What is funny is that you guys that keep excusing Aldo's shenanigans, are using this recent outburst from Holloway after a he just had a fight. Lol! You guys keep acting like Holloway has been sitting around waiting for a contract for two months. He just fought literally. And why does this recent call out establish them for only UFC 208 and or nothing? If that isn't the biggest attempt to duck someone, then I don't know what is. Tyron Woodley might be proud of that kind of foolery I suppose.

What kills me is that you guys actually think Aldo is going to be put in the mix at 155. Lol!

You cant be serious, you expected Aldo to defend the interim belt on the same card as Conor fighting for the 3rd time in a row without a defense in main event of the card?

You dont get why he wouldn't do that? seriously? come on.

"If that isn't the biggest attempt to duck someone, then I don't know what is."
again with this aldo is ducking Max? he literally just accepted a fight with him and Max turned it down.
Who said it's 208 or nothing? 208 was the fight he accepted. the fight max called him out for after months of bullshit and the "where's jose waldo?" he accepted it. that's all we know. no news of another fight being offered at FW between Max and Jose. They offered him another fight, obviously to leverage Tony, and aldo accepted that as well. Why wouldn't he? The UFC is offering him fights, and he's accepting them? and that's "ducking"? are you fucking serious?
You dont know that any other fights has been offered to Aldo with Max, so stop with the idea that Aldo is ducking a rescheduled fight that there's no evidence has been made or offered.

you think max wouldnt be all over twitter if Aldo had turned down a fight with him? he would. he never shuts up about it.

to be accurate, before his foot injury showed up the morning after, max was already backing out of 208 in post fight presser and on MMA hour, his kid's birthday, a trip to disney, and then saying aldo will get injured and pull out. then max turns down the 208 fight cause he's injured? you guys cant be serious with still trying blame something here on Aldo.

max went full retard, and now his fans are backing him up with this bullshit and also going full retard. double full retard. it's unbelievable.

All aldo has done is accept fights offered to him by the UFC. that's his fucking job.
he was offered winner of max/pettis at 208, he accepted. max turned it down. he was offered another fight at LW (bullshit or not) and he accepted. he accepted a fight with fucking khabib at 155! and somehow he's a ducking coward? get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

Aldo literally accepted fights with both max and khabib, and he's the coward ducking?

even for sherdog, this level of stupidity is mind boggling. new low.

FWIW, max should cherish that interim belt as long as he can cause Aldo is gonna run right fucking through him and then it's back into the queue for shit talking max.

You cant be serious, you expected Aldo to defend the interim belt on the same card as Conor fighting for the 3rd time in a row without a defense in main event of the card?

You dont get why he wouldn't do that? seriously? come on.

"If that isn't the biggest attempt to duck someone, then I don't know what is."
again with this aldo is ducking Max? he literally just accepted a fight with him and Max turned it down.
Who said it's 208 or nothing? 208 was the fight he accepted. the fight max called him out for after months of bullshit and the "where's jose waldo?" he accepted it. that's all we know. no news of another fight being offered at FW between Max and Jose. They offered him another fight, obviously to leverage Tony, and aldo accepted that as well. Why wouldn't he? The UFC is offering him fights, and he's accepting them? and that's "ducking"? are you fucking serious?
You dont know that any other fights has been offered to Aldo with Max, so stop with the idea that Aldo is ducking a rescheduled fight that there's no evidence has been made or offered.

you think max wouldnt be all over twitter if Aldo had turned down a fight with him? he would. he never shuts up about it.

to be accurate, before his foot injury showed up the morning after, max was already backing out of 208 in post fight presser and on MMA hour, his kid's birthday, a trip to disney, and then saying aldo will get injured and pull out. then max turns down the 208 fight cause he's injured? you guys cant be serious with still trying blame something here on Aldo.

max went full retard, and now his fans are backing him up with this bullshit and also going full retard. double full retard. it's unbelievable.

All aldo has done is accept fights offered to him by the UFC. that's his fucking job.
he was offered winner of max/pettis at 208, he accepted. max turned it down. he was offered another fight at LW (bullshit or not) and he accepted. he accepted a fight with fucking khabib at 155! and somehow he's a ducking coward? get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

Aldo literally accepted fights with both max and khabib, and he's the coward ducking?

even for sherdog, this level of stupidity is mind boggling. new low.

When you spend all this time arguing that Max has to fight Aldo at UFC 208, or never in the future then it is obvious that even you don't want Aldo to fight Holloway. What are you guys so afraid of man?

When you spend all this time arguing that Max has to fight Aldo at UFC 208, or never in the future then it is obvious that even you don't want Aldo to fight Holloway. What are you guys so afraid of man?
WTF are you talking about? i never said anything close to that. I stated the known facts.
Aldo already accepted the fight offered to him against Max.
Max despite calling Aldo out specifically for 208, turned down that fight.
There is zero indication that another fight between Max and Aldo has been offered let alone turned down by Aldo.
So in your mind Aldo accepted the 208 fight without issue, but is "scared of fighting max" on a different card, hence a 180 and now he's suddenly scared of Max and ducking? how does that work exactly?
for the record, i would love to see Aldo vs Max.
one more time, cause you guys obviously are full on stupid. Aldo accepted the fight with max. Aldo accepted the fight with khabib. he accepted both fights offered to him. he wants to fight.
All the shit Max has talked about Aldo. Where's jose Aldo? right there, accepting the fights offered to him. where is max, limping around disneyworld while tweeting "where's jose waldo?"

bullshit.

You seriously think a FW who accepted a fight with Khabib is scared of Max? really?

Much more favourable terms than what Aldo was offered when he said no recently.

But what ever, a shit offer should always be refused.

Back