Max couldn't duck Aldo if he wanted to

I'm starting to think Max fans may give Conor fans
Holloway wouldn't duck anyone.

I don't blame Holloway for not committing to it immediately. Really sounds like Aldo has no idea what he wants to do, including what division he should be fighting in.

No one thinks Max is ducking Aldo. he's hurt, fine. let him heal. But he went full retard calling out aldo for 208, aldo accepts and he turns it down. was embarrassing, and even worse that's he's still going with the "where's aldo" lame ass line, when Aldo already accepted a fight with him. not to mention him ragged on Aldo for his injuries, and now he's injured and cant fight aldo at 208.
I like Max as a fighter, his trash talk is terrible, and he went full retard on the 208 thing.

You cant call out some for a specific card, and then get non-commital when that guy accepts? can't blame him? of course you can. it was lame as shit.

Aldo has no idea what he wants to do? he said he's going to defend the belt against the winner of 206, and signed to fight the winner of 206. Max turned it down and the UFC offers him a fight at LW.

none of this mess is Aldo's fault.

First of all the only person who said Aldo accepted the fight is Aldo. 2nd he is clearly trying to pressure him into accepting the fight on what is now short notice. There is no other reason for him to announce that Daddy Dana said he could fight at 155. It's not happening he's clearly a negotiating tool to get Ferg to sign for cheap.

It seems everyone can see this, but the salty ass Aldo fans.

again, absolutely false. Ariel already said he confirmed everything that Aldo had said about signing to fight the winner of 206 in brooklyn. Max turned it down, and UFC offered him a LW fight. he accepted that.
Aldo doesn't care about Max. he signed to fight whoever won at 206.
You can spew this nonsense all you want. but its just not true.

Max went full retard, now his fans are going full retard to back him up. that's double full retard. and that's not good.

First of all the only person who said Aldo accepted the fight is Aldo. 2nd he is clearly trying to pressure him into accepting the fight on what is now short notice. There is no other reason for him to announce that Daddy Dana said he could fight at 155. It's not happening he's clearly a negotiating tool to get Ferg to sign for cheap.

It seems everyone can see this, but the salty ass Aldo fans.
Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 11.40.17 PM.png

again, absolutely false. Ariel already said he confirmed everything that Aldo had said about signing to fight the winner of 206 in brooklyn. Max turned it down, and UFC offered him a LW fight. he accepted that.
Aldo doesn't care about Max. he signed to fight whoever won at 206.
You can spew this nonsense all you want. but its just not true.

Max went full retard, now his fans are going full retard to back him up. that's double full retard. and that's not good.

Ummm he signed to fight whoever won at 206 because it's the interim title fight. HE HAS TO FIGHT THEM. lol
I literally can't say Max fucked up by saying 208 more, but you keep acting salty about it.
Aldo isn't getting an interim fight at 155. Just because Dana gave him a piece of paper to sign doesn't mean he's fighting there lol.

It's been revealed that the UFC told him he would fight Aldo at 208 if he got the interim belt. He probably just said "yeah sure" with out thinking about it and realizing that it would be only 7 weeks after he fights Pettis. Like I said he was dumb about it, but he's CLEARLY the #1 contender and who Aldo needs to fight next and not to mention contractually obligated to fight next.

That's all fine and good. But considering Max is suggesting Aldo is running and has been talking shit for a year, it seems mighty cuntish to then pull out of the fight he demanded happen and keep talking shit about Aldo running, whilst saying "I'm not taking this fight and I'm going on vacation instead". Aldo has already accepted and signed on to fight him, so his part is done. He's also willing to move up to 155 to chase CM. What more could you possibly ask of a top fighter than to sign on to fight the top contender and Interim champ, and if he pulls out, to offer to move up and fight the top contender in the division above who just lost his own big fight because of another top contender pulling out?

Whatever his math skills might be, the only guy that seems unwilling to do anything here is Max, who flat out refused the fight after talking shit for a year and demanding it for the huge 208 card.

That's all fine and good. But considering Max is suggesting Aldo is running and has been talking shit for a year, it seems mighty cuntish to then pull out of the fight he demanded happen and keep talking shit about Aldo running, whilst saying "I'm not taking this fight and I'm going on vacation instead". Aldo has already accepted and signed on to fight him, so his part is done. He's also willing to move up to 155 to chase CM. What more could you possibly ask of a top fighter than to sign on to fight the top contender and Interim champ, and if he pulls out, to offer to move up and fight the top contender in the division above?

Whatever his math skills might be, the only guy that seems unwilling to do anything here is Max, who flat out refused the fight after talking shit for a year and demanding it for the huge 208 card.

The whole point of the thread is all the talk and stuff is bullshit. Max will fight Aldo next.

This whole situation is confusing because of Aldo's comments about 155. Max isn't ducking shit. Just made a dumb move when he called out Aldo for an unrealistic date.

I don't get what Aldo is doing though. Khabib-Ferguson looks like the smart fight to make. Why is he interjecting in what seems inevitable? Although I do think beating Khabib raises his star more than beating Max, and he'd get the rematch against Conor if he won. With Aldo you have to wait till it's an official announcement, he's all over the place. Dude was just talking about retiring for fucks sake.

Aldo haters said Aldo ducked the Conor rematch when he would have been only cleared for 2 weeks before the rematch would have taken place after saying anytime anywhere..... But when Max calls out Aldo for a specific time and place, suddenly not enough time to train is an acceptable reason to not take a fight.

And saying Aldo is ducking is fucking retarded considering he signed to Fight Max after his retarded where's Waldo post fight interview

The whole point of the thread is all the talk and stuff is bullshit. Max will fight Aldo next.

That's right. It is, and all of it has been coming from Max, repeatedly. That's why everyone is going...
q3iCWqE.gif

...at Max.

When you talk shit and say 'Aldo has pussyitis and is running from me! Where's Waldo?' while backing out of a title fight with said Aldo, and running off on a fucking vacation instead, you're going to have to deal with the backlash of being a massive hypocrite. Even if he does fight Aldo next, which we all hope happens, it doesn't stop him from being a total hypocritical cunt about this situation against a guy he's been accusing of running from him for a year or more now.

That's right. It is, and all of it has been coming from Max, repeatedly. That's why everyone is going...
q3iCWqE.gif

...at Max.

When you talk shit and say 'Aldo has pussyitis and is running from me! Where's Waldo?' while backing out of a title fight with said Aldo, and running off on a fucking vacation instead, you're going to have to deal with the backlash of being a massive hypocrite. Even if he does fight Aldo next, which we all hope happens, it doesn't stop him from being a total hypocritical cunt about this situation against a guy he's been accusing of running from him for a year or more now.

I agree he sounds dumb, but I think he is going to beat Aldo. Also Aldo DID sit out in the hopes that Pettis would beat him.

This whole situation is confusing because of Aldo's comments about 155. Max isn't ducking shit. Just made a dumb move when he called out Aldo for an unrealistic date.

I don't get what Aldo is doing though. Khabib-Fergu11son looks like the smart fight to make. Why is he interjecting in what seems inevitable? Although I do think beating Khabib raises his star more than beating Max, and he'd get the rematch against Conor if he won. With Aldo you have to wait till it's an official announcement, he's all over the place. Dude was just talking about retiring for fucks sake.

How is Aldo interjecting himself when it was the UFC that offered him the fight against Khabib? Seems like the opportunistic fight to take for an interim title as it would be a bigger fight than Holloway and would virtually solidify a rematch against Conor if he were to win.

Aldo haters said Aldo ducked the Conor rematch when he would have been only cleared for 2 weeks before the rematch would have taken place after saying anytime anywhere..... But when Max calls out Aldo for a specific time and place, suddenly not enough time to train is an acceptable reason to not take a fight.

And saying Aldo is ducking is fucking retarded considering he signed to Fight Max after his retarded where's Waldo post fight interview

Yeah man, the crazy double standards are out of control. Aldo on medical suspension, can't train or spar, is asked to fight on less than two weeks notice. Backlash that still goes on to this day about being a pussy, running, ducking etc.

Max asks for the Aldo fight, talks tons of shit, gives a date and card he wants Aldo on, has time for a full camp after an easy fight, Aldo signs, then Max backs out to go on vacation and have a holiday....but Aldo's fault.

Only on Sherdog brother, only on Sherdog.

How is Aldo interjecting himself when it was the UFC that offered him the fight against Khabib? Seems like the opportunistic fight to take for an interim title as it would be a bigger fight than Holloway and would virtually solidify a rematch against Conor if he were to win.

Is there a source beside Aldo or Ariel that confirms this as a legit offer? I really don't believe either of them.

i think we're done here. <
Ummm he signed to fight whoever won at 206 because it's the interim title fight. HE HAS TO FIGHT THEM. lol
I literally can't say Max fucked up by saying 208 more, but you keep acting salty about it.
Aldo isn't getting an interim fight at 155. Just because Dana gave him a piece of paper to sign doesn't mean he's fighting there lol.
why would i be salty? i like max as a fighter, i've thought his whole trashing Aldo campaign was lame, culminating in the 208 debacle. I personally cant wait to watch Max vs. Aldo.
I never said Max was ducking Aldo. You said if "aldo doesn't duck". clearly Aldo is not ducking Max.
it's simple.
Max turned down 208. UFC offers Aldo a bullshit offer to fight Khabib. Aldo accepts said bullshit offer, because why wouldn't he? if he wins, he gets the Conor rematch. That's what he wants. UFC offers him a fight, he accepts. he's not ducking max. he signed to fight him and max turned it down (because he's injured, fine). Max turned down 208, UFC offered Aldo a different fight. Aldo accepted.
is 155 interim fight bullshit? of course.
The point is you cant blame any of this shitshow on Aldo. He's being offered fights, and he's accepted them. Blame UFC. Blame Max for his full retard moment at 206. Blame the Hawaiian public schools for the fact that Max cant do basic math.blame conor.
but dont put it on Aldo. he's just trying to fight.

I agree he sounds dumb, but I think he is going to beat Aldo. Also Aldo DID sit out in the hopes that Pettis would beat him.

I really don't get why people keep using this...What do you mean he sat out? He only just fought and beat Edgar, who was the top rated fighter he could possibly fight for the Interim title. It's hard to sit out when you have no choice but to wait on the outcome of another fight for your next fight, or you've been told you're getting the title shot next, but the champion decides to go on holiday instead.

He's only just beaten Edgar, who was ranked higher than Max. Now that Max is the top guy, Aldo has signed to fight him straight away...on a card that Max demanded no less.

Back