Max calls out Edgar.

i like how he is dodging conor woo
boy is scurred of the GOAT

holloway

hope he KTFO frankie

its about time

I like it when fighters actually call out post win. Put yourself in a better position. I'd love to see Edgar vs. Holloway headline either the TUF 22 Finale or co-main the FOX card in December.

Not the pillowfisted guy who treated the octagon like a bouncy castle for 25 minutes against a terrified bantamweight.

Muh head movement, muh footwork! Shut up.

Holloway by KO.

Holloway vs Edgar winner takes on the goat after he dismantles Aldo i like it and props to Max for calling it Edgar

I think Edgar beats him easily. But I think Edgar beats almost everyone at FW. And I can't stand Edgar.

I was pretty neutral about Max going in to this fight and I think his celebration was in poor taste based on how the fight ended. I think Frankie beats him though. I don't think Holloway can stop Frankie's wrestling

Frankie by wrestling domination, easily

I'm glad he made the callout, it's the perfect time for this fight. I think Edgar wins

Love the callout. Fight makes sense as long as Edgar isn't on his high horse where he won't fight unless it's for the title.

Close fight...Edgar is the favorite, but I believe the fight could be closer than odds. Hope it happens.

i like how he is dodging conor woo
boy is scurred of the GOAT

Max has already said he'd love to have that rematch, he's simply just being realistic and knows he isn't getting that rematch just yet since Conor is fighting Aldo and Edgar is going to be on the sidelines for a little bit, so Holloway/Edgar really is the best fight to make right now to determine the next #1 contender. It keeps both fighters busy and not having to wait like 6+ months for their next fight.

Much respect for that call out, not every day do you find a potential contender calling out the dangeous #2 guy for a fight. Risky move though.

Should put it on the Melbourne card. It's not like Holloway took any damage.

Takes balls to call out Frankie. I like it, mad hespect!

It makes sense as a fight.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Frankie light him up and smother him, but I think Holloway has some real talent and is still improving. He is on his way up, and Frankie is known quantity, 10 years older, who is as complete a fighter as he is going to ever be.

Let's keep in mind not long ago Holloway got totally out-wrestled by an injured McGregor.

I like Holloway but the only reliable way he wins this fight is if it happens in 10 years when Frankie is old and Holloway is just exiting his prime.

Back