Mauricio Lara vs Josh Warrington Sept.4th DAZN

I don't follow women's boxing that closely, but is Taylor really the best ever? I think I could make the argument for a few others over her. It's not like she hasn't been tested recently.

I don't follow women's boxing that closely, but is Taylor really the best ever? I think I could make the argument for a few others over her. It's not like she hasn't been tested recently.
i think brækhus probably has the best resumé in women’s boxing

i think brækhus probably has the best resumé in women’s boxing

I think it's her or Lucia Rijker, I respect what Katie Taylor is doing but she's been in some really close fights and I don't see the huge difference between her and her opponents. Rijker was knocking our her competition and looked like she was in a different class.

Pretty clear win on the scorecards for Taylor I would suspect. Not her best performance, but good enough to win.

Wow, 100-89? Didn't expect that, I actually thought Han won a round or two early.

Wow, 100-89? Didn't expect that, I actually thought Han won a round or two early.

Same I had it 98-92.

With regards to Katie being the GoaT, I think she has the best fundamentals seen in womens boxing but doesn't have the power for the highlight reel or finishes.
She fights within herself way too much and that questionable decision in Persoon 1 leave a big question mark against her imho.

I also think she's starting to slow down at 35 and maybe stayed amateur for 3-4 years too long out of misguided loyalty to AIBA/Olympics.

I think the 2 minute rounds make it difficult for fights to get flowing

If he gets KOed after this showboating walk out he will look like the biggest pecker in the UK. I am hoping he gets KOed again for my acca

If he gets KOed after this showboating walk out he will look like the biggest pecker in the UK. I am hoping he gets KOed again for my acca
That could easily happen

how did people pick for this? I reckon Lara does the same again, not sure if he is the betting favourite or not

how did people pick for this? I reckon Lara does the same again, not sure if he is the betting favourite or not
I don’t think he is the fav but I agree with you not sure Warrington can change his style to get the w

1-0 Warrington. If he makes it to the final bell he will win the fight. I just don't know if he can stay away from Lara's power for 12 rounds.

Warrington’s hands are really high. Playing it relatively safe in the first, minus the blitz.

That's the third time already that Lara's been hit with headbutts.

2-0 Warrington, but he is standing and exchanging combinations like a dummy. Win with your jab and feet man, those are your best chances.

This cuts going to ruin this

Back