Maureen Shea: I'd help Ronda beat up Floyd

Funny video. Now I'm just going to sit back, relax, and wait to see if people flip out over a flippant comment.

Sounds like she wants to get on the fun n have a 3 some since ron is so obsessed with Floyd

Shane was on ESPN and Sportsnation today. Canelo and Cotto were on the other day.
Good to see boxing getting some shine

This shit is getting kind of silly.

Putting aside the fact that this stupid crap just isn't going to happen, imagine the backlash if Floyd accepted this and then went out and curb stomped Rousey into a bloody pulp.

Rhonda doesn't need to keep saying Floyd's name to get famous. Who does she think she is? Pacquiao?

Shane was on ESPN and Sportsnation today. Canelo and Cotto were on the other day.
Good to see boxing getting some shine

Last night I was at my fantasy football draft and it seemed like every time I looked over at the TV they were talking about LSC vs Mares on ESPN.

Last night I was at my fantasy football draft and it seemed like every time I looked over at the TV they were talking about LSC vs Mares on ESPN.

One of my fellow tavern-goers and I also commented on viewing a lot of LSC/Mares coverage and commercials on ESPN the day of yester.

imagine the backlash if Floyd accepted this and then went out and curb stomped Rousey into a bloody pulp.

Rhonda doesn't need to keep saying Floyd's name to get famous. Who does she think she is? Pacquiao?

Him beating up a woman,any woman,is exactly why it wont happen. To be fair to ronda,they probably just keep bringing up his name in interviews,and she just responds to it. Ronda is never going to admit that anyone,man or woman, can beat her and why the hell would she? It IS annoying to have to keep hearing about it,but i blame the reporters more so than her.

Lmao at floyd taking the bait & getting into a war of words with Rousey. Not very bright. That's exactly what she wants.

Him beating up a woman,any woman,is exactly why it wont happen. To be fair to ronda,they probably just keep bringing up his name in interviews,and she just responds to it. Ronda is never going to admit that anyone,man or woman, can beat her and why the hell would she? It IS annoying to have to keep hearing about it,but i blame the reporters more so than her.

Ronda admitted to stewing on Floyd's "I dont know who he is" comment for over a year.
I'm pretty sure Ronda is regularly bringing it up too.

Lmao at floyd taking the bait & getting into a war of words with Rousey. Not very bright. That's exactly what she wants.

She's a walking-talking emotional knee jerk reaction... She doesn't know what she wants.

But again, shove your lmao up your ass, son.... She's the one who admitted to waiting a year to get back at him. That's pretty sad.

Back